Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, True Tori and Sons of Anarchy...what a crazy night!




THE ANSWER TO TUESDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: Pawnee and Eagleton are the two towns in Parks & Recreation
FIRST FIVES: Mike O'Dea, Kyla Eastman, Dave DeSocio, James Gabriele & Bobby Aguilera
HONORABLE MENTION: Ali Accarino

THE NUMBERS 
Sunday's Cable Top 5
NA

Monday's Broadcast Top 5
The Voice-NBC 2.7/10.9
CMA Country Christmas-ABC 1.6/8.9
State of Affairs-NBC 1.6/7.0
Castle-ABC 1.5/8.3
Sleepy Hollow-FOX 1.5/4.5

Monday's Cable Top 5 
NA

Monday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings 
WWE Monday Night Raw-USA 162,000 Tweets
Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood -VH1 139,000 Tweets
The Voice-NBC 128,000 Tweets
CMA Country Christmas-ABC 46,000 Tweets
Tonight Show-NBC 15,000 Tweets

THE SHOWS

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
The amount of money and the life most of these BH housewives have is unreal. That's why we watch, isn't it? This week it was private blowouts, housekeepers that serve tea and snacks in closets as big as my house, private yachts and private jets with queen size beds. Crazy that with all his money, Ken was sweating up a storm  (in the shape of a "W" no less)  doing some backyard gardening. Hey, we all have our hobbies, don't we? Yolanda's two daughters are so stunningly beautiful and seem to have a great work ethic even with all the money they are surrounded by. Good parenting. Of course there are some less fortunate cast members, like Kim Richards, Lisa & Harry and Brandi, but they are all living the life anyway. I love how Kyle kept stressing to us how she didn't want to raise Portia to be a spoiled brat and then bought her a dress that said "I left my Louis on the Jet." Really, Kyle? Brandi's phone call to Lisa reminded us all that Brandi is out of her mind and that their friendship issues wore more Brandi's than Lisa's. Nice Kathy Hilton cameo during Brooke's wedding dress shopping. That was a nice moment, wasn't it? Kathy took over and began the criticism. Thanks Aunt Kath...so glad you decided to come with us! 

True Tori
If we ever wondered why Tori Spelling was so F'ed up, now we have a bit more insight, don't we? Tori and Dean were just trying to throw a fairy themed birthday for their 3 year old. There they were making fairy dust, wearing fairy wings and sporting huge fairy eyelashes when the guests begin to arrive. Stressful enough that Dean's ex, Mary Jo came to join in on the fun, but so did the "Candy Gram," Candy Spelling. Apparently the only time she does show up is for the kids birthday's. This time, she decided to bring Tatum O'Neal with her. At first I thought, "I didn't know that Tori and Tatum were friends."  They weren't. They didn't even know each other and Tatum started directing Dean and telling what would make sense for the show etc. Of course Tori's going to get a Migraine. I was getting one just watching this insanity go down at a 3 year olds party. Who does that? The only picture taken of Tori, the birthday kid and her Mom had Tatum O'Neal, a stranger, in it. I don't really have words for that at all. Tori didn't even tell Dr. Wexler about that on camera, but I would have loved to see her reaction. I was on Dean's side for a while but then he had his friend from rehab come interview for a babysitting position without telling Tori. WTF, Dean? Nice way to build trust! Does he just not get it? These 2 are both out of their minds. I'm relieved that next week is the Season Finale. I feel like I need a shower after every episode. 

Sons of Anarchy
I hate to say this, but last nights penultimate episode (do you have any idea how long I've been waiting to use that word?) of Sons of Anarchy was sort of a long drawn out bore. Sure it ALL went down, but it all went down in the last half hour and all in calm, quiet way. Everyone who died was ready I guess, they knew the ending was coming. I wasn't sure Unser would end up dead, but he was dying of Cancer anyway, so Jax actually saved him a lot of insurance paperwork, chemo treatments and hospital bills. We knew for a year that Juice's life would end, we just didn't know how long his tortured soul would last. Of course his last day on earth had to include a gang rape before Marilyn Manson finished him off. I was sort of hoping that Jax would let Gemma live. Not sure which would have been worse for her at this point, life with all the guilt or death? She basically begged her son to kill her, "it's what we do." Always a momma's boy, he pulled the trigger and Mom went down in the rose garden. Jax actually got blood on his pearly white sneaks and Kurt made sure we saw it. Wendy was there to clean them up and relieve all of Jax's stress from the day. How was your day honey? Not good babe, finally took my Mom down for killing my wife. Lots of club business taken care of too, all to the most annoying "let it rain" soundtrack that went on and on forever. Couple of cameo's with Michael Chiklis and Hal Holbrook. Next week the big question will be answered. Does Jax live and go with Nero, Wendy and his boys live off the land or does he end up in a dirt farm? Hope it's not dragged out for another 2 hours, Kurt.  I'm exhausted.

THE OTHER STUFF


-Congrats to Evan Shapiro. I think I mentioned this before. I met Evan last year when he introduced me to Pivot, a really cool network that I don't get on my lovely Cablevision. Evan's a super smart, passionate, interesting guy who will now be the EVP of Digital Enterprises for NBC Universal. While I've only met him once, I know he's going to kick ass in this role. Can't wait to see it happen and hopefully work with him again. Good Luck ES!

-The Producers Guild of America announced their nominees yesterday.
Best Dramas: Breaking Bad, Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones, House of Cards and True Detective.
Best Comedies: Big Bang Theory, Louis, Modern Family, Orange is the New Black and Veep

-Current funny couple, Amy Poehler and Nick Kroll will have plenty of time to spend together. Both of their shows are ending. Of course I knew about Parks and Rec, but to be honest, I had no idea Nick Kroll even had a show on Comedy Central. 

Wednesday's Trivia Question: Lisa Rinna played Taylor McBride on this FOX primetime soap. 


WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment