Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Not a great week for WWTM...




THE ANSWER TO TUESDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION:  Judge WAPNER! Was the first People's Court Judge.
FIRST FIVES: Bobby Aguilera, Elke Raskob, John Amy, Kevin Conroy & James Gabriele 
HONORABLE MENTION: Ed Ziskind who reminded me about Rusty the Bailiff
THE NUMBERS
Monday's Broadcast Top 5
The Voice-NBC 3.9/14.6
The Bachelor-ABC 2.4/8.1
Mike & Molly-CBS 2.2/9.6
Gotham-FOX 2.0/6.1
The Big Bang Theory-CBS 1.9/8.7

Monday's Cable Top 5
Love and Hip Hop-VH1 1.4/2.4
WWE-USA 1.2/3.9
Better Call Saul-AMC 1.2/2.7
Street Outlaws-Discovery 1.2/2.8
Black Ink Crew-VH1 1.1/1.9

Monday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings
WWE Monday Night Raw-USA 236,000 Tweets
The Bachelor-ABC 139,000 Tweets
The Voice-NBC 100,000 Tweets
Daily Show-Comedy Central 17,000 Tweets
Better Call Saul-AMC 17,000 Tweets 

Sunday's Broadcast Top 5
The Last Man On Earth-FOX 2.3/5.7
Once Upon a Time-ABC 2.2/6.5
The Simpsons-FOX 1.8/3.9
60 Minutes-CBS 1.6/13.3
Secrets & Lies-ABC 1.5/5.8

Sunday's Cable Top 5
Walking Dead-AMC 7.5/14.4
Talking Dead-AMC 2.9/5.6
Real Housewives of Atlanta-Bravo 1.7/3.7
Sister Wives-TLC .9/2.7
Family Guy-Adult Swim .8/1.7

Sunday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings
The Walking Dead-AMC 314,000 Tweets
Once Upon a Time-ABC 157,000 Tweets
Real Housewives of Atlanta-Bravo 123,000 Tweets
The Last Man on Earth-FOX 23,000 Tweets
Downton Abbey-PBS 32,000 Tweets

Top 5 DVR'ed shows from 2/9/15-2/15/15
Modern Family-ABC From a 3.3 to a 5.5 (=66%)
Blacklist-NBC From a 1.7 to a 3.6 (+112%)
How to Get Away with Murder-ABC From a 2.7 to a 4,5 (+67%)
Empire-FOX From a 4.8 to a 6.6 (+38%)
Scandal-ABC From a 3.1 to a 4.7 (+52%)

THE SHOWS

I left my office at 5:31pm yesterday and didn't walk in my door until 9pm. 3 1/2 hours. The good news, I arrived safely, and listened to Al Michaels book which is awesome. The bad news, I had to pee so bad, was exhausted and starving and only got through 1 show before passing out. My DVR is LOADED and tonight is another massive night of TV. I don't know about all of you, but I'm DONE with this weather. I leave one month from today on my vacation and it can't get here fast enough. 

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
I know I throw the term "cuckoo for cocoa puffs" around a lot, but Kim Richards is truly what you see when you look that one up in Urban Dictionary. She's gotta be Bipolar or something. Of course we all know at this point that whenever the girls get together for a party or a dinner or a trip to anywhere, there's drama, but the way Kim went off on Lisa Rinna, the nicest, most normal chick on the show, was one of the craziest displays of lunacy I've seen in a long time. Sure Lisa lost it and threw her wine at Kim and smashed her wine glass, but she went after Harry and if there's one thing Lisa Rinna won't stand for it's anyone talking about her husband. Things calmed down for a bit and the girls went for Space Cakes because that's what you do when in Amsterdam, but then it was Brandi's turn to dial up the drama and the insanity started up all over again. On a side note, what's with the giant bicycles in Amsterdam? Is everyone 6 feet tall? I'd be in trouble on one of those things. 

THE OTHER STUFF

-I read yesterday that NBC is planning a comedy Internet subscription service that will include full episodes of SNL and the Tonight Show. They're saying they are considering a cost of $2.50 to 3.00 a month. Why? Who would pay for that? We can all get that now for free. Are they going to hold the content back from all other distribution points? I don't get this one. Can anyone shed some light? 

-Spike TV has already ordered 8 more episodes of Jimmy Fallon's "Lip Sync Battle" 
The show premieres on 4/2 and features The Rock, Anna Kendrick, JLo, John Legend, John Kraskinski, Meghan Trainor, Common and more. There are 10 episodes in the can and now 8 more are coming our way and I CAN'T WAIT!

-IFC cancelled Garfunkel & Oats after 1 Season no surprise there, but then again, I don't "get" most of what's on IFC so I could be wrong.

-I didn't like Man Seeking Woman at all but FXX renewed this one for another season. Maybe it's one of those shows that belongs on IFC. LOL, I crack myself up sometimes. 

Wednesday's Trivia Question: Connie Britton stars as Rayna James on Nashville and we all know her as Tammy Taylor from my favorite show of all time, Friday Night Lights. She was the Mom of two daughters on FNL and is the Mom of 2 daughters on Nashville. Name all of her girls. 1 point for each. 


WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment