Wednesday, July 1, 2015

This Blog Post is EVEN worse than YESTERDAY'S!

Closest Trivia Contest ever. 1 point difference between Karen Feldman and Monica Caraffa. Congrats again to Monica for pulling it out! Okay guys July's a new month, slates wiped clean. I'm begging my readers to step it up a bit and give these guys a run for their money! There's a monthly prize at stake! Good Luck! 

THE ANSWER TO TUESDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: Kurt & Blaine were from GLEE! 
FIRST FIVES: Alex Nagler, Mike O'Dea, Rachel Snyder, Elke Raskob & Vince Dunleavy
HONORABLE MENTION: Daniel Block 

THE NUMBERS 

Sunday's Broadcast Top 5
Celebrity Family Feud-ABC 1.8/8.1
Big Brother-CBS 1.7/5.7
BattleBots-ABC 1.4/4.8
60 Minutes-CBS .9/7.1
Celebrity Family Feud-ABC .9/4.3 


Sunday's Cable Top 5
BET Awards-BET 2.6/6.2
True Detective-HBO 1.4/3.2
Family Guy-Adult Swim .9/1.9
Ballers-HBO .8/1.8
Naked & Afraid-Discovery .9/2.3

Sunday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings
BET Awards-BET 7,381,000 Tweets
Big Brother-CBS 46,000 Tweets
True Detective-HBO 29,000 Tweets
Celebrity Family Feud-ABC 14,000 Tweets
Ballers-HBO 5,000 Tweets

Monday's Broadcast Top 5
American Ninja Warrior-NBC 6.8
The Bachelorette-ABC 1.9/6.7
The Island-NBC 1.1/3.2
NCIS LA-CBS 1.0/6.2
Scorpion-CBS .9/5.0

Monday's Cable Top 5
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta-VH1 1.6/2.9
Street Outlaws-Discovery 1.1/2.6
WWE-USA 1.1/3.3
American Dad-Adult Swim .8/1.9
T.I.and Tiny-VH1 .8/1.5 

Monday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings 
Teen Wolf-MTV 511,0000 Tweets
Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta-VH1 120,000 Tweets
The Bachelorette-ABC 94,000 Tweets
Wolf Watch-MTV 27,000 Tweets
Conan-TBS 5,000 Tweets 
THE SHOWS

I had a doctor's appointment last night and then decided to treat myself to one of my favorite burgers to cheer myself up over the Ben and Jen divorce news. Chris Rock was there too. I doubt he gave a crap about their divorce when he just had to hand over 1/2 his dough to Malak, but he was still hanging out chillin with his Ipad and the best fries in the world. Yes…I do like the idea one of my Facebook friends posted on my page. Jen and her Alias co-star Bradley Cooper hooking up, but until I see them at a Phillies game, which would probably piss Ben off a bit, I'm still in sad mode. 

Deadliest Catch
I got home in time to see our captain's and their crews battle a massive storm. They were calling it a "5 Year storm" and it was intense. Super scary especially for Jake Anderson's first    outing as a captain. Jake definitely didn't experience beginners luck at all. A 5 year storm, his first string of crab all had to be thrown back and all sorts of mechanical problems. Most of the fleet was just dealing with the storm. Captain Keith was killing it pulling up tons of crab and then…it was 10pm and my guys needed to watch the Yankee game because our friends were in Anaheim and what IF we saw them in the crowd? Didn't happen while I was awake 

Chrisley Knows Best
It wasn't shocking to me at all that Chase and Savannah don't know how to change a tire or do laundry. I was more shocked that Todd DID know how to do both. The most shocking news to me was that Grayson has been sleeping in his parents bed for all 8 years of his life and didn't even have a room with a bed in it. What??? Todd didn't explain how THAT happened. He also didn't explain how he was able to put a fire engine themed room together in a day and then a baseball themed room together in a day or why he needed to wear a do-rag to change a tire. See what I mean about how staged things feel lately?

THE OTHER STUFF

-I can't imagine anyone snuggling up with their laptop or tablet and streaming  the Miss USA Pageant. I mean it's one thing to be hanging out channel surfing and just stumble on it, hang out for a while and watch, but now with the Donald out of work, the pageant doesn't have a home or a host. He needs to figure it all out in 12 days. I predict he and his kids host. THAT will actually give us reason to stream it on our laptop. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

-I'm sure you saw this already, I totally admit I was late to the party, but since we're still celebrating the Supreme court decision, I'm posting the Jimmy Kimmel thing anyway. It's definitely worth checking out:-http://abc.go.com/shows/jimmy-kimmel-live/video/featured/VDKA0_3trc8xwd

-NBC cancelled American Odyssey. Again…anyone? 

Wednesday's Trivia Question: Continuing this weeks theme of honoring the Supreme Courts decision to legalize same sex marriage in all 50 states. Name the show that Callie and Arizona call home. 

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment