Tuesday, November 17, 2015

A bit of a hodge podge catch-up sort of night


THE ANSWER TO MONDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: Ray Donovan's Dad is Mickey. He has 2 brothers, Bunchy and Terry and one half brother names Daryl.
FIRST FIVE:Mike O'Dea, Neil Moffatt, Bobby Aguilera, Evan Schweitzer & Dave DeSocio
HONORABLE MENTION: Brett Blattman
THE NUMBERS  

Friday's Broadcast Top 5
Shark Tank-ABC 1.6/6.1
Last Man Standing-ABC 1.3/7.4
Blue Bloods-CBS 1.2/10.3
The Amazing Race-CBS 1.2/5.8
20/20-ABC 1.2/5.1

Friday's Cable Top 5
Gold Rush-Discovery 1.2/3.7
Anderson Cooper-CNN .9/3.3
CNN Tonight-CNN .8/2.5
Family Guy-Adult Swim .8/1.6
The Kelly FIle-FOX News .7/4.7

Friday's Top 5 Primetime Twitter Ratings
Reign-CW 10,000 Tweets
Anderson Cooper 360-CMM 5,000 Tweets
Real Time with Bill Maher-HBO 4,000 Tweets
Tonight Show-NBC 4,000 Tweets
Dateline-NBC 1,000 Tweets

Sunday's Broadcast Top 5
Sunday Night Football-NBC 6.5/17.6
Football Night in America-NBC 3.6/11.1
60 Minutes-CBS 3.2/16.8
Once Upon a Time-ABC 1.6/4.8
Family Guy-FOX 1.4/2.8

Sunday's Cable Top 5
NA

Sunday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Rating
NA

Top 5 DVR'ed Primetime Programs
Big Bang Theory-CBS From a 4.4 to a 6.3 (+1.9)
Blindspot-NBC From a 2.1 to a 3.9 (+1.8)
How to Get Away With Murder-ABC From a 1.8 to a 3.5 (+1.7)
Quantico-ABC From a 1.2 to a 2.8 (+1.6)
Scandal-ABC From a 2.3 to a 3.7 (+1.4)

THE SHOWS

I Still hate Tom Brady. Sunday's game totally affected my Monday night viewing schedule big time. Of course, the fact that my son neglected to inform me that we needed cupcakes for the bake sale this morning didn't help matters either. I was all over the place catching up on Homeland, The Royals, Quantico, Into the Badlands, Flesh & Bone, Kelly & Michael and Ellen. So rather than full reports on everything. Here are my random thoughts from Monday's Madness.

1) Carrie looks better in the brown wig 
2) What country is Saul defecting to?
3) Do you think Carrie's going to end up with that boss guy? I hope so, he's got a James Bond quality to him
4) I hate Dar Adal and where did he stop and get those sandwiches?
5) Did I miss where Carrie said "I'm not dead" Allison?
6) Did the Quantico costume peeps make Alex's shirt SMALLER? She's down to the last button at this point.
7) I've got the gist...every single person on Quantico has a secret that ties back to SOMEONE or SOMETHING in the Middle East. Now Simon's the terrorist? COME ON already
8)The Royals Liam and Jasper are super hot when the camera's pulled back, but did you see some of those close-ups? They need some Pro-Active and some better make-up and lighting people.
9) We were supposed to assume that Eleanor would go vomit up that pie right? I don't remember an actress thinner than this girl, ever. I definitely don't remember one actually eating a pie of any kind ever.
10) Does anyone find it insane that King Cyrus is wearing an eggplant purple suit. I'm assuming they want us to make every association possible between him and the devil
11) Elizabeth Hurley and Joan Collins together forever! 
12) Into the Badlands...deleted after 4 minutes
13) Flesh & Bone...deleted the Season Pass after episode 2
14) Kelly & Michael had on Kyle Chandler, aka Coach Taylor from Friday Night Lights and I know you're going to be shocked by this, but a few minutes in...DELETED. He was cute but boring which I think I know but forget every time he's on a talk show
15)Ellen extended Bieber week and gave us an additional live performance and since I'm a Bielieber, I was thrilled by the added bonus performance of "Love Yourself"                  

THE OTHER STUFF

 -While Jimmy Fallon was doing the stupid lip switch thing with Cate Blanchett, Kimmel had Daniel Craig ordering drinks at his bar. I enjoy him as James Bond, but my favorite is Roger Moore. Who is your favorite Bond?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW1WLVnmCjE

-John Oliver's awesome. I usually don't watch his show on Sunday nights. I DVR it and fit it in as soon in my week as I can. This week, aside from cursing out the Paris terrorists, he did an entire segment on Fan Duel & Draft Kings that was pure genius. This is the entire 20 minute clip. Watch it during your breakfast, or, while you're on that "listen only" conference call that you'll have no idea what was said anyway.  Check out Joe Namath's bit. Hilarious. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq785nJ0FXQ 

Tuesday's Trivia Question: WOW…had no idea how many WWTM Ray Donovan fans there are. So how about a Ray Donovan theme week Anyone recognize Avi, Ray's right hand guy? Name the movie he was in with Al Pacino and if you know the actors name, throw that in there for some bonus points. 

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme
kristy@watchingwaytoomuch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment