Friday, November 13, 2015

The Jets lose, but at least I had Scandal to cheer me up





THE ANSWER TO THURSDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION:Bates Motel was the motel from the film, Psycho
FIRST FIVES:Alex Nagler, Mike O'Dea, Karen Feldman, Bobby Aguilera & Monica Caraffa
HONORABLE MENTION:Brett Blattman
GOLDBERGS TRIVIA: Song was "We Belong" by Pat Benatar

THE NUMBERS 

Wednesdays Broadcast Top 5
Empire-FOX 4.2/11.1
Modern Family-ABC 2.7/8.1
The Voice-NBC 2.4/10.2
Survivor-CBS 2.1/8.9
The Goldbergs-ABC 2.1/6.9
 
Wednesday's Cable Top 5
American Horror Story-FX 1.4/2.6
Alaskan Bush People-Discovery 1.2/3.9
South Park-Comedy Central .9/1.4
American Dad-Adult Swim .8/1.9
Big Bang Theory-TBS .8/2.1  

Wednesday's Twitter Top 5 Primetime Ratings 
Empire-FOX 212,000 Tweets
American Horror Story-FX 100,000 Tweets
Supernatural-CW 79,000 Tweets
The Voice-NBC 55,000 Tweets
Arrow-CW 49,000 Tweets

Late Night Ratings for the Week of 11/2/15-11/6/15
Fallon .9/3.3
Kimmel .6/2.6
Colbert .5/2.4
Seth Meyers .5/1.6
James Corden .3/1.1
Carson Daly .3/.9
Trevor Noah .2/.6
Conan .2/.5
Larry Willmore .1/.4

Early Morning Ratings for the Week of 11/2/15-11/6/15
Today Show 1.5/1.8
GMA 1.4/1.6
CBS This Morning .9/1.0
THE SHOWS 

I was very into the Jets and their VERY green uniforms last night. Rex was back in the house and I was really hoping my team would kick his @ss but of course that just didn't happen. So hard to be a Jets fan. 

Scandal
Am I the only person who finds the fact that Olivia Pope can pretty much come and go in and out of The White House, in and out of Fitz's bed and in and out of OPA just like that? How many minutes have Fitz and Mellie been divorced? How does fake America feel about all this? Why is it only Cyrus and Mellie care? Did you have to Google Bandar to see if it was a real country? I did. That makes 3 fake countries Shonda Rhimes has invented to confuse me and make me curse my Geography teachers. Can you name the other 2 fake countries for some bonus points? I don't know how Olivia can feel anything at all for her father and why she'd care if he lives or dies. I don't. I'd like to see him get a taste of one of his "son's" mad skills, you know the ones HE taught them all. Did you catch Purd from Parks & Recreation as this weeks newscaster? I'm so over Fitz and Olivia, I know my friend Dana is all about Fitz, but I am and forever will be, Team Jake,  especially when he wears a suit. I think I've always been Team Scott Foley regardless of which love triangle he's a part of. Noel, Jake, it doesn't matter.  If Scott Foley's around, I'm on his team. Did the president just sort of kidnap Olivia? Again, this woman must have some crazy bedroom moves or a vajayjay made of red velvet cupcake dough because if my son's killer was allowed to roam the planet and grab a slice of pizza, I'd never let the person responsible live, let alone share my sheets. Cyrus is going to blow a gasket or better yet, get Mellie, come up with an even crazier plot twist and pull it all off just in time for next weeks winter finale. Kudos to Fitz for some awesome pen work. Very presidential, I know I appreciated it. Hope you did too. 
Scandal Bonus Question: Name the song! 

THE OTHER STUFF

-TNT Renewed Murder in the First for a 3rd Season

-Jimmy Kimmel had the kids from Black-ish on last night. I really enjoyed them all. If you watch the show, you'll probably enjoy this clip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLWlD9M2nd4

-Ana Gasteyer has been cast as Principal McGee in Grease Live! That's actually a perfect fit. Can't wait for Grease Live! 

Friday's Trivia Question: The last movie/TV themed question OF COURSE goes to my favorite TV show of all time…Friday Night Lights. While the towns were different in both the movie and the show, the team name was the same. What was it? 

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment