Thursday, January 7, 2016

The Goldbergs & Black-ish and YES! I am STILL Dizzy!





THE ANSWER TO WEDNESDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: Jerry is short for JEROME Seinfeld
FIRST FIVES: Mike O'Dea, Justin Jones, Monica Caraffa, Jo Engel & Neil Moffatt
HONORABLE MENTION: Brett Blattman

THE NUMBERS 

Tuesdays Broadcast Top 5
NCIS-CBS 2.6/18.7
NCIS New Orleans-CBS 2.4/17.0
Chicago Med-NBC 1.9/8.3
Chicago Fire-NBC 1.8/7.4
Limitless-CBS 1.4/7.4
Totally ridiculous that The Grinder only delivered a .8/2.1 RIDICULOUS! I had vertigo what's everyone elses excuse for missing this one?  

Tuesday's Cable Top 5
Family Guy-Adult Swim 1.0/1.9
Big Bang Theory-TBS 1.0/2.5
Haves and Have Nots-OWN .9/3.1
Curse of Oak Island-History .9/2.7
Fixer Upper-HGTV .8/2.9

Tuesday's Twitter Top 5 Primetime Ratings 
Teen Wolf-MTV 295,000 Tweets
The Shannara Chronicles-MTV 23,000 Tweets
NCIS-CBS 21,000 Tweets
New Girl-FOX 12,000 Tweets
Conan-TBS 5,000 Tweets

THE SHOWS 
The Goldbergs
Goldbergs were back and now Barry and Adam's new obsession… The Beastie Boys. I wasn't into them AT ALL. No judging!!!!  It looked like Barry either abused the self tanner or there was a new make-up artist on set this week. Anyway, Bev had no clue so when she heard the boys talking about "License to Ill" she thought her babies were sick and kept them home from school. While Barry and Adam were obsessed with Ad Rock and the boys, and launching their own group, The Tasty Boys,  Bev was obsessed with getting Murray to give renovate her kitchen. She definitely needed one, all of hers cabinets have no backs to them. The wallpaper IS the back of their cabinets. (Did you all catch that?) While Bev was obsessed with the kitchen. Barry and Adam somehow got the principal who hates them to let them perform the bullsh*t rap group in the gym in front of the entire school and of course they realized JUST as they were going on that they sucked as rappers. Erica hooked them up and they just lip synced the Beastie Boys tunes. The stupid Jenkintown student body seemed to enjoy it. I really didn't. 

Black-ish
Totally get the premise that husbands and wives may not be each other's best friends. My husband is mine, but I totally get that husbands and wives can have OTHER people be their best friends. Four problems with last nights Black-ish episode though. Problem #1) If I'm Dre and Tyra Banks is my BFF, there is NO WAY I'm choosing to be with Rainbow! COME ON! If Tyra was a good friend she would tell Dre that the eye hair combo may be quirky and cute NOWWWW but 20 years down the road it's gonna get old and annoying. Problem #2) What guy would ever put his head in his GIRL BFF's armpit? Problem #3) We miss CHARLIE FROM WORK! Not loving Wanda Sykes at all! Bring back CHARLIE!!! Problem #4) Lionel Richie Jrs new hair part. Hating it! Surprise of the night...Diane can sing! No...like she can REALLY sing! For some reason the only clip I can find is on the Black-ish Facebook page. Here ya go: https://www.facebook.com/blackishABC
 
THE OTHER STUFF

-It's been a WHILE since I had a Fallon clip to share. When he's not kissing his guests butts and telling EVERYONE how amazing they are and how much he loves them, he does cool things like this. Jimmy as Mick Jagger with Billy Joel singing "Beast of Burden."  Now THIS is what he should be doing.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-IBQmt59xg During the commercial break, Jimmy and Billy did a little Doo Wop, check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa8-6X0MEto

-SO annoying! I totally thought that this upcoming season of Girls would be the last and what did HBO go and do? Renewed it for aNOTHER season! At least the 6th season has been officially declared the FINAL season. Now I have to hate/watch 2 seasons instead of 1. Come on HBO!!! You are killing me!

-BET renewed Being Mary Jane. I honestly think I need to watch this one. So many people tell me I would love it. I just forget about it and when I'm dying for something to watch, it's never first on my list. Actually it's not even on my list. I keep a list on my phone and it's literally not on my list. Adding it now. 

-I never like to gossip on this blog, but come on...when Keri Russell is pregnant with Matthew Rhys Myers baby, I have to say SOMETHING, right? Now we know what they were doing in their trailers in between set-ups. The American's are having a little baby American of their own. Awwwwww sooooo cute. I wonder if they'll work it into the show?  

-Yesterday at CES, Reed Hastings actually revealed a number! Yep, he did! Netflix has expanded to 130 countries and in 4th quarter 12 BILLION hours of content was consumed. this is up 45% vs. last year. 

-Seinfeld seems like he's everywhere lately. The Beacon, The White House and even on Nat Geo in February!  Apparently, Jerry's dogs have some issues and Cesar Millian, The Dog Whisperer's been called in to help. Cesar 911 is back on 2/19 but I'm not sure this is the Jerry episode. I'll find out, don't you worry. That's my job 

Thursday's Trivia Question: What was Angela Bauer's mothers entire name on Who's the Boss?

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme

No comments:

Post a Comment