Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Vertigo & The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills



FIRST FIVES: Mitch Klein, Neil Moffatt, Mike O'Dea, Chris Traeger & Monica Caraffa
HONORABLE MENTION: Brett Blattman
                                                    THE NUMBERS
Monday's Broadcast Top 5
The Bachelor-ABC 2.2/7.5
Scorpion-CBS 2.1/11.5
Supergirl-CBS 1.8/8.7
Superstore-NBC 1.7/6.0
NCIS: Los Angeles-CBS 1.6/10.4

Monday's Cable Top 5
NA

Monday's Top 5 Nielsen Twitter Ratings
The Bachelor-ABC 383,000 Tweets
WWE Monday Night Raw-USA 165,000 Tweets
Love & Hip Hop-VH1 125,000 Tweets
The Breaks-VH1 50,000 Tweets
Bachelor Live-ABC 23,000 Tweets

Top 5 Live +7 Primetime Programs
Big Bang Theory-CBS From a 4.1 to a7.0 (+2.9)  RECORD BREAKING NUMBER!
Limitless-CBS From a 1.3 to a 2.3 (+1.0)
Scorpion-CBS From a 1.8 to a 2.8 (+1.0)
NCIS-CBS From a 2.1 to a 3.1 (+1.0)
NCIS: Los Angeles-CBS From a 1.4 to 2.3 (+.9)


-Downton Abbey's 6th Season premiere delivered 9.9 million viewers which was pretty much the same as last seasons premiere.
 
                                     THE SHOWS

I haven't been feeling great for about a week. I have VERTIGO so it's tough to sleep. I didn't sleep at all on Monday but passed out around 830pm last night which was great! I woke up this morning and flipped out that I had watched NOTHING! So I checked out Real Housewives of Beverly Hills earlier this morning just to have something to type about today.  I'm heading to the doctor at 9am and hoping to feel better soon. Just bare with me for a few days.  Thanks!

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Everyone was heading to the Hamptons to support Lisa Vanderpump at her White Party. I loved how Kyle felt she had to explain to us all what The Hamptons were. WE KNOW Kyle…we know! With all of Kyle's money, you'd think she'd get her closets done and cleaned out. They were a mess, especially compared to Lisa Vanderpumps. Lisa Rinna on the other hand is not only super organized but she's apparently a germaphobe who travels with a huge case of wipes to wipe down her hotel rooms. Rinna flew to Philly for some quick money on QVC and then took a limo to the Hamptons. How much does that cost? I'm betting she used up all her QVC money on the limo ride. Elaine and Vince would NEVER be so frivolous, he freaked out over a $500 dress! We never see that on Beverly Hills. A $500 is toilet paper money for these women. Erika Gerardi/Jade lives in a crazy house and has a very bizarre relationship with that 76 year old hubby of hers. They seem so formal, don't they? David Foster and Yolanda's health advocate went with Yo to Cleveland for her boob removal surgery. The advocate chick was in the operating room taking pictures and asking questions. Is this a normal thing? Turns out Yo's leakage was pretty bad. Lisa, Ken and Jiggy took a helicopter to The Hamptons. I can't believe Jiggy's been on 2 helicopters this season and I've been on one my entire life. That dog's so spoiled he doesn't even know how to walk on the ground. Did you see him trying to walk into the hotel room? Kyle and Elaine freaked out with the hotel the magazine set them up in. There was too much noise, no room service and they couldn't sleep. What to do? What to do? Call Mauricio and have him send keys to a mansion QUICK! These people really have no clue how real people live, do they?

                     THE OTHER STUFF

-Okay, so Meredith Viera's daytime talk show gets cancelled but Harry Connick Jr's daytime talk show is a go? How the heck does that make sense? Is Harry qualified for a daytime talk show? What's he going to talk about, Piano tuning? How does Harry Connick Jr. get a talk show?

-Michael Weatherly the NCIS dude is leaving the show at the end of the season. He's been on the show for 13 seasons and has appeared in every single episode since it began.  Question for Michael before he makes it official…is there another gig out there for you? Are you sure you want to leave? Remember David Caruso? You're on a hit show dude, RIDE IT OUT FOREVER!!! What's wrong with you?

-I SO need to catch up on The Royals. I love this show but for some reason I have to be in the mood for it and I just haven't been. I think I have 4 or 5 in my DVR. Now that it's been renewed for a 3rd season, I'll have to get busy.

Seth meyers is as obsessed with Making of a Murderer as I am check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRguRPcGMQA

Wednesday's Trivia Question: This one is from my Xmas Trivia Deck: What is Jerry short for on Seinfeld?

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at watchingwaytoomuch@tvnme
http://watchingwaytoomuch.com
kristy@watchingwaytoomuch.com

THE ANSWER TO TUESDAY'S TRIVIA QUESTION: Rob Lowe played Chris Traeger on Parks & Recreation

No comments:

Post a Comment