Trivia Answer: The Independent Spirit Awards are given out the night before the Oscars to smaller budget films that have not gone through a major studio.
First Fives: Mike O'Dea, Bobby Aguilera, Kelly Rogers, Chuck Chiocco & Monica Feldman
THE NUMBERSTuesday's Broadcast Top 5
America's Got Talent-NBC 2.4/11.0
Olympic Trials-NBC 1.3/5.7
Uncle Buck-ABC 1.1/3.5
To Tell The Truth-ABC 1.0/3.9
Tuesday's Cable Top 5
Tuesday's Social Media Top 5
Pretty Little Liars-Freeform 67,000 Tweets
Scream-MTV 30,000 Tweets
America's Got Talent-NBC 26,000 Tweets
Haves and Have Nots-Oxygen 23,000 Tweets
At Midnight-Comedy Central 14,000 Tweets
Orange is the New Black numbers are out...sort of. Nielsen's got some info. Who knows how accurate it is but hey...it's something.
6.7 million people watched the first episode of Season 4 in the first 3 days of the launch
5.9 million people watched the second ep in the first 3 days of the launch
Both eps would have ranked in the Top 10 in Live +3 for the week of 6/14.
Episode 1 would have been 8th behind the NBA FInals, AGT & GOT
I haven't watched any of OitNB yet...but I will
THE SHOWSBigggggg Brother
- The second I hear Jozea speak I feel my fists clench
- I totally forgot about the pixels, they crack me up
- Don't you think that one day, Paul's going to be in his 50's watching himself on old BB eps and thinking to himself..."WHAT THE F WAS I THINKING" The hair, the beard, the tats, the tank top.
- Of all the food available, Paul chose a gigantic pickle as his source of nourishment. The guy's just an odd dude
- Zekiyah looks almost unrecognizeable with the bandana, glasses and no makeup
- That house is one of the messiest ever.
- Didn't James wear the funny hat in his Season? It wasn't the same hat that Victor's wearing is it?
- Bronte's a Math girl in case you've forgotten and if I forget to tell you later...she's into numbers
- Snoutlet...that's my newest nickname for Nicole
- Davonne's shimmy was a little freaky
- I still love James. The James/Frank body bumping lessons classes began last night
- Franks's sad clown routine was spot on
- Paul's snoring sounded a lot like my husbands snoring
- James's practical jokes have begun...Whipped Cream in Paulie's beard...good one
- Bronte said she's been staring at Paulie's ass, but his ass has been covered with pixels so is it pixels she's into?
- The dog outfits were cute
- Snoutlet and Corey sitting in the tree k i s s i n g. One prob, I'm not sure he's into her
- Hard veto comp. Who thought of this one?
- Jozea's strategy was super lame, but Paul won...and Paulie lost
- Tiffnessa finally decided to tell another person that Vanessa's her sister. With the hat and the glasses on, how could anyone NOT know at this point?
- Love that NYC chess set
- Jozea's truly delusional and horrible at Big Brother. Clueless
- Love that James and Tiffnessa crashed the secret meeting.
- Finally realized who Bronte reminds me of...Tori Spelling. A much more annoying Tori Spelling.
- The Spy Girls alliance is the stupidest alliance ever. Does anyone know how to keep a secret? DaVonne knows about the Spy Girls alliance already.
- Have any of these newbies watched Big Brother before? You don't reveal your personal strategy and you're supposed to try to keep your secret alliances secret. Pretty simple really.
- Jozea better be gone tonight.
THE OTHER STUFF
-Seth Rogan and Dominc Cooper are happy campers. Not only did their show, Preacher get a 2nd season, but more episodes for that 2nd season. I bet Seth and Dominic smoked a nice big doobie to celebrate the news.
Thursday's Trivia Question: What is this weeks theme?
WWTM is off for the holiday. I'll be back on Tuesday 7/5. Have a great long weekend! Enjoy the fireworks and stay safe.
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at tvnme