Friday, July 8, 2016

Big Brother on Thursday

7/8/16

Trivia Answer: 30 Rock was the address I was looking for. I did accept Rockafeller Center but the answer I needed was 30 Rock. 
First Fives: Michelle Katz, Joe Stella, Mike O'Dea, Karen Feldman & Nicole Zittman

Honorable Mention:Ed Ziskind

THE NUMBERS

Wednesday's Broadcast Top 5
Big Brother-CBS 1.9/6.1
America's Got Talent-NBC 1.8/8.4
Masterchef-FOX 1.3/4.0
The Night Shift-NBC 1.1/5.7
Modern Family-ABC .9/3.2 

Wednesday's Cable Top 5
Big Bang Theory-TBS .9/2.6
American Dad-Adult Swim .8/1.7
Greenleaf-OWN .6/2.0
Real Housewives of NYC .6/1.6
Brother vs Brother-HGTV .5/2.4

Wednesday's Social Media Top 5
Top Players of 2016-NFL Network 45,000 Tweets
Big Brother-CBS 34,000 Tweets
At Midnight with Chris Hardwick-Comedy Central 24,000 Tweets
America's Got Talent-NBC 15,000 Tweets
Greenleaf-OWN 14,000 Tweets 


THE SHOWS
Big Brother
  • Julie's red boob swoop dress HIDEOUS...LES please throw down the Platinum or Black Card and buy your woman some new frocks...this one was just plain weird
  • I don't need to see the teams tell us their names every night. It's now officially iritating
  • Incorrect usage of the word "myself" makes me INSANE...Vic come ON!
  • I keep trying to come up with a name for Bronte...Brori Spelling?
  • Oh Yeah Brigette's in this game...you can forget she's playing sometime
  • GT=Girl Time
  • If I were Frank not sure I would have told Paulie about the 8pack
  • Are Paulie and Zakiyah a couple?
  • I would say it pays to wear a tank top when talking with any guy in the house
  • TEAR ALERT! This time DaVonne!  
  • 2 out of 3 nominees wore headbands to the eviction ceremony
  • What was worse? Bronte's voice during her eviction speech or Vic's voice during his speech
  • I didn't catch Vic's Instagram, went way too fast for me.
  • Tiffnessa's plea included her hair straightner ownership. That's a new one
  • Why doesn't anyone give Frankie Grande the shout out for voter choreography
  • With a vote of 9-1 Victor you have been EVICTED
  • Even Julie called out Vic's downfall...don't reveal anything dude
  • Be honest? NO NO NO That is NOT how you play the game
  • What was up with the be nicer to women comment Natalie made her goodbye video
  • Julie was VERY shiny at the end of the episode
  • No mention of the BB Ball boys
  • This should be interesting the spy girls will rule the house 
  • Have a great weekend!!!
THE OTHER STUFF

-The JB Smoove episode of Comedians in Cars wasn't one of my faves. No reason really, I just didn't find much funny or even interesting. I didn't love the car either. Doesn't mean the eps not worth watching, so here's the link if you're interested. 

-NBC just got Arianna Grande to play Penny Pingleton in Hairspray Live. Bonus points if you can tell me why I STILL won't be tuning in even though I love Arianna. 

-I hope I can stay strong and NOT tune in to Season 5 of Chrisley Knows Best. The show makes no sense anymore. The family picked up and left Atlanta, moved to Nashville while their daughter goes to college there. The thing is, she's NEVER in school. Now they own a juice bar? The whole thing's ridiculous. I didn't love Chase and Savannah so much I'd stay strong, but they're fun to watch even when the show makes zero sense. USA gave the Chrisley's another season. Maybe they can fix it and get back to basics? Is that even possible? 

-SO HAPPY that Kingdom's been renewed for another season, now I need it to become available on itunes or Hulu or Amazon so you guys will stream it and become as obsessed with Jonathan Tucker, Frank Grillo, Nick Jonas and Matt Lauria as I am. This show should be SO much bigger than it is.

Friday's Trivia Question: Jack Bauer was the star of this clock ticking show.
Figure out this weeks theme? Let me know for additional points.
kristy@watchingwaytoomuch.com 

WWTM-Kristy
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at tvnme
http://watchingwaytoomuch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment