Trivia Answer: The 2018 Winter Olympics will be held in Pyeong Chang, South Korea
First Fives: Mike O'Dea, Bobby Aguilera, Elke Raskob, Eric Schwartz & Karen Feldman
Honorable Mention: Janet Cerrato
Tuesday's Broadcast Top 5
America's Got Talent-NBC 2.5/11.5
Running Wild with Bear Grylls-NBC 1.4/5.1
Bachelor in Paradise-ABC 1.4/4.6
Whose Line Is It Anyway-CW .4/1.1
Tuesday's Cable Top 5
WWE Smackdown-USA .9/2.6
Haves & Have Nots-OWN .9/3.0
Big Bang Theory-TBS .7/2.2
American Dad-Adult Swim .7/1.6
Deadliest Catch Finale-Discovery .7/2.2
Tuesday's Social Media Top 5
Pretty Little Liars-Freeform 255,000 Tweets
WWE Smackdown-USA 93,000 Tweets
America's Got Talent-NBC 87,000 Tweets
Bachelor in Paradise-ABC 84,000 Tweets
Haves and Have Nots-OWN 33,000 Tweets
I really thought that Suits had jumped the shark big time once everyone and their mother knew about Mike's secret and Pearson Spector Litt lost every single one of their clients and all of their employees, but good writing is good writing and there's actually new life in this one. The new Wall Street tenants are bugging the crap out of Louis but they're a great addition. Stu is a cocky a-hole but I'm going to enjoy watching him work to win over Jessica and my money's on him big time. Rachel's new Innocence Project storyline is a nice addition. The death row dude has a compelling story and an innocent looking face. No idea what crime Mike's cellmate committed, but if Harvey had to come up with a cockamamy only-on-tv scheme to convince Mike to rat on him and take the deal, it must be something juicy. Another great storyline...Louis Litt and the architect. The second Donna came up with a plan for Louis to renovate the offices I thought it was ridiculous because the firm has no clients and no money and Jessica would NEVER allow him to hire her, but the writers needed a Louis Litt love interest and this woman loves opera, ballet and mahogany. Louis heard the word "aria" and that was IT!
Love at First Kiss
If you thought Married at First Sight was insane, you should check out Love at First Kiss. 2 complete strangers kiss. The kiss can be a peck or a full-on-with-tongue kiss. If they like what they experienced, they can move on to a 2 minute speed date. The kissers leave the kissing room and go to another room immediately after the kiss. One person can go in and the other might not show up. If they both show up they have 2 mintues to speed date and then determine if they want to move on to a real date. It's bizarre just to watch the two people kiss. The kiss sounds are over mic'ed which grossed me out a bit. It's super awkward to watch. There was a guy who had NEVER been kissed before. His first kiss was on THIS SHOW! This one's crazy and I'm crazy for watching and even crazier that I'll definitely watch again.
- It seems people really enjoy the Bumper Car Beds
- It's sometimes hard for me to believe how stupid Bridgette can be
- I'm grossed out in general by hot tubs
- Snoutlet dreams of Derek, his wife & Cody had the Hot Tub clan in need of a cold shower
- Zakiyah and Paulie were doing just fine but Paulie was feeling smothered. Newsflash Paulie...that's what happens when you have a showmance. NO ESCAPING!
- Hard for me to believe that Paulie only deals with women and not girls.
- I didn't think Paulie did a good job putting the Zakiyah fire out at all but she came around and they were back to snuggling pretty quickly.
- What did Paul put in Meechhhhh's drink? Dry skin lotion?
- Could Meech scream or gargle any louder?
- Meeeech was an emotional wreck after pelting Paul with an apple in the kidneys and giving him an apple welt.
- The answer to your question Meech...YES YOU ARE AN UGLY cryer
- VETO TIMMMEEEEE
- Victor's veto pigtails were actually kind of cute
- Cory's a dingus
- Paul's funny...just get rid of the beard!
- Natalie's still cheering for anything and everything
- What was with the Chariots of FIre music during the comp?
- Paul's right, Sound of Music is one of the greatest musical's of all time
- Do people know how to play this game? Why would Z tell Paulie that she wants to get Paul, his BROMANCE partner out of the house? Dumb...very dumb
- Paulie won the veto so he came off the block and Mamma Day went up. UH OH!
THE OTHER STUFF
-The Kimmel pranks continue. Credit goes to the wife this time. She got him again!
-USA renewed Suits for a 7th Season. Hope the writers can keep the new-life-momentum flowing. Hope USA's paying Gabriele Macht enough dough to keep him til the very end. I can't imagine Pearson Spector Litt without Spector.
-Houdini & Doyle and Donny were both canceled after 1 season. I'm actually bummed about Donny getting cancelled. I thought it was a really good show. Maybe Donny's a lot more like his TV character and nobody wanted to do a 2nd Season with him. Good theory, right?
Tuesday's Trivia Question: Which American Athlete will carry the American flag during the Opening Ceremonies?
Taking tomorrow off...have a great weekend!!!
Like me on Facebook at Watching Way Too Much
Follow me on Twitter at tvnme