-Raymond Babbitt was stolen from WALLBROOK!
FIRST THREE WERE: Barry Goodman, Sean Peters & Maureen McHale.
Apparently a lot of people need to watch RAINMAN again…

Thursday’s Broadcast Top 5
AMERICAN IDOL-FOX 5.5/17.1
THE BIG BANG THEORY-CBS 5.5/16.1
ROB-CBS 3.5/11.5
THE FINDER-FOX 2.8/8.4
PERSON OF INTEREST-CBS 2.1/10.5

Thursday’s Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
AMERICAN IDOL-FOX 113,735
THE BIG BANG THEORY-CBS 88,072
GREY’S ANATOMY-ABC
30 ROCK (CFF)-NBC 26,157
PARKS & REC (CFF)-NBC 17,984

Thursday’s Cable Top 5
JERSEY SHORE-MTV 3.8/6.5
THE BIG BANG THEORY-TBS 1.3/3.0
THE FIRST 48-A&E .9/1.9
NBA BASKETBALL-TNT .8/1.6
BRAXTON FAMILY VALUES-.8/1.3

Thursday’s Cable Trendrr Top 5
REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE-CNN 345,512
JERSEY SHORE-MTV 250,799
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS-NICK 88,228
RUGRATS-Teen Nick 34,248
106 & PARK-BET 30,797

Friday’s Broadcast Top 5
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?- ABC 1.7/5.1
SHARK TANK-ABC 1.6/5.4
20/20-ABC 1.5/5.7
KITCHEN NIGHTMARES-FOX 1.4/3.4
BLUE BLOODS-CBS 1.3/8.1

Friday’s Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
CHUCK-NBC 44,479
SUPERNATURAL-CW 32,842
FRINGE-FOX 24,111
CSI NY-CBS 21,131
SHARK TANK-ABC 10,990

Friday’s Cable Top 5
N/A

Friday’s Cable Trendrr Top 5
WWE-Syfy 54,621
SPARTACUS-Starz 18,634
HOUSE OF PAYNE-TBS 15,109
GHOST ADVENTURES-Travel 11,271
REAL TIME WITH BILL MAHER-HBO 9,984

-I had really high hopes for HBO’s LUCK last night.  I love movies and TV shows about gambling, I love horse racing, and the cast is one of the best out there…Dustin Hoffman, Nick Nolte, Dennis Farina, Richard Kind and another one of my Jason’s from back in the day…Jason Gedrick.  I don’t want to say I was disappointed, as the scenes for the upcoming season looked like this show is planning on getting where I hoped it would start out. The pilot was…slow for me…I think there was a lot in the plot that had to be set up and that’s what last night’s episode was all about, the set up.  The acting is already amazing…so the story just has to get up and running…oh and PLEASE don’t kill anymore horses…I can’t handle that.

-ONCE UPON A TIME focused on the Genie in the Bottle story.  Did we know that Snow White’s dad was Richard Schiff from THE WEST WING? (one of the best shows of all time) We have a fake drinking game at my house when we watch ONCE UPON A TIME…we drink if Emma Swan smiles…she NEVER does, so no need to think I would be coming in this morning with a hangover…she just NEVER smiles.  I knew the mysterious guy in town wanted Henry’s book…I am thinking he may need to finish writing it or steal it or something that has to do with Grimm…

-Haven’t seen the SAG AWARDS yet…

-I spent most of the weekend catching up on DOWNTON ABBEY.  I downloaded all of season 1 onto my Ipad and took it with me to my sons wrestling matches on Saturday…anyone that knows about wrestling knows there is a lot of waiting…so, I used that time wisely and caught up on season 1 and now I am completely up to date with the exception of last night’s episode.  Look…we all get hung up on the fact that this show is on PBS, and it seems like a stuffy British show…trust me it isn’t…it is really a juicy soap opera that takes place just as World War I begins…you trusted me about HOMELAND and GAME OF THRONES…trust me on this one too!

-I watched last week’s INKMASTER, the tattoo show with Dave Navarro.  It’s really a tough competition…I think everyone is so talented and the judges pretty much hate everyone’s work.  This week the artists first had 90 minutes to paint lines on beautiful old cars.  (The paint washed off…no way they were letting these chumps ruin these classic beauties).  I thought most of them did a great job, but the judges hated most of what they did.  Then the assignment was to create a tribal tattoo on these volunteers…one guy wanted his head done but then went blind from the pain and now only has half a tattooed head.  It’s a good show…but, man are these judges tough…I guess it comes with the territory.

-Carrie Ann Inaba was Kelly’s co-host on Friday.  She was really good and I loved how she was dressed.  Kelly should dress more like Carrie Ann did…I feel like Kelly dresses like my mother-in-law.  A bit too classic, a bit too stuffy…I don’t know…Kelly lives in NYC…she is pretty young and trendy and could really dress better.  I have always been annoyed about Kelly’s clothes but, I know she is trying to appeal to a broader, more conservative audience…so I understand she can’t be too funky…but c’mon…some of these outfits are really very “blah”.  Chelsea Handler was on the show Friday and she was on Howard Stern last week too pushing her shows…I just don’t love her…she rubs me the wrong way and she looks kinda skanky to me…hey everyone’s entitled to their opinions right?

-I don’t watch FEAR FACTOR, but there is a rumor that on tonight’s finale episode, the contestants have to drink donkey semen…is that even legal?  Are people really going to do it?  I won’t watch it, but if any of you guys out there do watch…can you file a report?  I need to know if this really happens…who am I kidding?  It will be all over the internet.  NBC…really??? Tell me it isn’t so…donkey semen???

-February 1st marks David Letterman’s 30th anniversary in late night!  I checked out who was on this week to celebrate with Dave, and other than HOWARD STERN…nobody that great.  Dave did have Sara Hyland on last week, she plays Haley on MODERN FAMILY, did you guys know that she played Howard’s daughter in his movie PRIVATE PARTS? I didn’t.

-There is a great infographic all over the internet…CASH…APPLE’S GOT IT.  Have you seen it?  Here are the facts I took away from it:
·         Apple is now worth 400 Billion dollars
·         If you laid that money flat it would cover 42% of the United States
·         Apple’s worth if split between all of it’s employees would be $6,622,516 to each worker
·         This is 207X what the average American makes in a year
·         This is 50% of the annual paycheck of a CEO in the United States
·         Apple has 97.7 in CASH
·         2/3 of that is stored offshore
·         The corporate tax on that is enough to buy an Ipad for every person in Canada and Greece
·         In the last 3 months, Apple brought in 4x more profit than Walmart while spending 3x les on operations
·         Apple’s cash reserve is enough to pay off the total public debt of 8 countries in Eastern Europe

Monday’s Superbowl Trivia Question: What city has hosted the most Superbowls?

WWTM-Kristy