The answer to Monday’s Trivia Question:
“Looks Like We Made It” was the Barry Manilow song playing during the Chevy SUPERBOWL commercial
FIRST FIVES: James Schiro, Todd Petrich, Tara Dowling, Amy Dal Maso, & Jim Wall
Fave Commercials rated by YOU the WWTM reader: It was pretty much a landslide…the Doritos commercials were by far the winner.

Friday’s Cable Top 5
GOLD RUSH-Discovery 1.9/4.8
BERING SEA GOLD-Discovery 1.6/3.7
NBA-ESPN 1.2/2.5
WWE-Syfy 1.0/3.1
NBA ESPN-.9/2.1

Sunday’s Broadcast Top 5
SUPERBOWL XLVI-NBC 36.8/99.8
SUPERBOWL XLVI POST GAME SHOW-NBC 21.6/53.2
THE VOICE-NBC 13.3/30.2
MODERN FAMILY-ABC 1.1/3.0
MODERN FAMILY-ABC 1.1/2.9

Sunday’s Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
SUPERBOWL XLVI (CFF)-NBC 17,456,217  RECORD BREAKER!
THE VOICE (CFF)-NBC 304,877
THE SIMPSONS-FOX 114,182
FAMILY GUY-FOX 73,420
CSI MIAMI-CBS 55,47

Sunday’s Cable Top 5
Still N/A but come on…everyone was watching the SUPERBOWL

Sunday’s Cable Trendrr Top 5
PUPPY BOWL(CFF)-Animal Planet 186,670
JERSEY SHORE-MTV 74,781
CALIFORNICATION-Showtime 14,726
SHAMELESS-Showtime 14,638
HOUSE OF LIES-9,986

Lots and lots of SUPERBOWL numbers and lists…let’s see if we can make sense of it all…

The game was seen by 111.3MM people
The game now becomes the most watched television program in US History
The game delivered a 47.8 Overnight Household Rating
In Boston, the game delivered a 56.7 Household Rating
In New York, the game delivered a 49.7 Household Rating
In Indianapolis, the host city, the game delivered a 56.4 Household rating
Madonna’s halftime show delivered a 48.1 Household rating which was 1% higher than last year’s Black Eyed Peas and 20% higher than Bruce Springsteen which is surprising to me and I am sure many of you.
  
TOP 5 Super Bowl OVERNIGHTS OF ALL TIME:
T1. 47.9/71 – Super Bowl XLV, Packers 31-Steelers 25, Fox
T1. 47.9/68 – Super Bowl XXI, Giants 39-Broncos 20, CBS
3. 47.8/71 – Super Bowl XLVI, Giants 21-Patriots 17, NBC
4. 47.4/NA – Super Bowl XIV, Steelers 31-Rams 19, CBS
5. 46.9/70 – Super Bowl XX, Bears 46-Patriots 10, NBC

TOP 10 METERED MARKETS FOR SUPER BOWL XLVI:
1. Boston, 56.7/81
2. Indianapolis, 56.4/79
3. Norfolk, 54.2/73
4. Columbus, 54.1/72
5. New Orleans, 54.0/72
T6. Nashville, 53.5/74
T6. Jacksonville, 53.5/70
8. Buffalo, 52.9/72
9. Kansas City, 52.1/73
10. Milwaukee, 52.0/73
*New York ranked 18th with a 49.7/74

-THE VOICE delivered a 19.4 Household rating which was up 27% vs. GLEE post SUPERBOWL last year.  It also delivered 37.6 million viewers and a 16.3 RA1849.  Only UNDERCOVER BOSS with 38.6 million in 2010 and GREY’S ANATOMY with 37.9 million in 2006 did better.

-My boyfriend (and guy that I really want a sleepover with), Jimmy Fallon delivered 6.2 million viewers and a 2.5 RA18-49.  This is 3 ½ times more than his average audience in late night. There was an awesome skit that Jimmy did where the judges from THE VOICE were auditioning celebrities for the Half Time show…but I can’t find the official video anywhere…so here is one from YouTube:


-Now for the commercials…as any of you who pay attention to this blog know…I LOVE TIVO…so I thought this information was pretty compelling stuff from them:
The top ten commercials during this year's game according to TiVo were:
1.

Doritos

"Man's Best Friend"
2.

M&Ms

"Ms. Brown"
3.

Doritos

"Sling Baby"
4.

Pepsi

"King's Court"
5.

Volkswagen

"The Dog Strikes Back"
6.

NFL New Fantasy Game

"Win a Million Bucks"
7.

Acura NSX

"Seinfeld"
8.

FIAT 500

"Supermodel"
9.

Chevy Camaro

"Happy Grad"
10.

E*Trade Baby

"Fatherhood

 I did watch some TV last night even though I was exhausted…Derek Hough from DANCING WITH THE STARS was Kelly's co-host on LIVE WITH KELLY yesterday...I don't watch DWTS, and Derek reminds me of this guy I knew in high school named Bob Stitz which completely threw me and I couldn't concentrate at all.  I couldn’t tell you if Derek was good or not…I just kept thinking about Bob Stitz and then I had to go and see if he was on Facebook…you know the drill…so sorry Derek…no idea if I liked you or not…On a completely separate note…I was able to take in Kelly’s outfit…the odd orange and lime green necklace was back which was a bummer because I really liked what she was wearing today...but the necklace just ruined the entire thing.

-
Very rare that I say this, but HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER wasn't the greatest last night...Chris Elliot needs to go and so does Martin Short…back to basics…just the core 5 doin what they do best…or if the writers are struggling with story ideas…lets meet the mom already!

-Again I struggled with my parenting skills and allowed my 10 year old to watch 2 ½ MEN with me.  I am sure the PTC or child services people will be at my door or mailing me a million letters when they find out.  I honestly cringe the entire time I am watching, but can’t seem to give the show up (it truly is because of Ashton’s cuteness that I have this issue) or tell my son not to watch it…it’s on so much in syndication, he watches it all the time, so I am in a weird situation…what surprises me, is that he likes it.  I wouldn’t think that Ashton’s abs, and cool new haircut would appeal to him, but for some reason we now go through this ritual each week…I gotta do something.

-I think you guys are going to get tired of me saying how much I love THE VOICE…but I do.  The caliber of talent is really just so much better than all of the other shows and I love, love, love the judges…so I will try not to repeat myself each week and go on and on about it, but just know that I LOVE IT.  Last night, the judges all sang Prince’s 1999, which wasn’t the greatest, especially for Blake, but still the rest of the show, just kept me smiling.

-Lisa Vanderpump was definitely the housewife being picked on in part one of the REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS REUNION, but part two was all Brandi Glanville and honestly, she came across great in my opinion.  She is beautiful and funny and honest and she makes all of the other housewives uncomfortable with her bawdiness (good word right?) I loved when Andy went all James Lipton on them and asked them for their favorite curse words…none of them could come up with anything interesting and they were MORTIFIED when having to say their word of choice out loud…so I guess I could never live in BH as I really do enjoy my curse words and have no trouble at all using them in a sentence on a regular basis.

-I didn’t watch the premiere of SMASH last night…only because I saw it already at a special WWTM screening in my family room…so I will begin tuning in next week…did you guys watch it?  Thoughts

-Tonight is the premiere of THE RIVER on ABC…I did see the pilot and it looks great, but I think for me…it could be too scary and I have a funny feeling that time travel could possibly get involved…I don’t do scary and I don’t do time travel…so if anyone wants to send me a review tomorrow…feel free, I would love a little help on this one because I think this show is going to get some traction…it just isn’t for me…
  
Tuesday’s Trivia Question: This Sunday is THE GRAMMY AWARDS…so this week is now GRAMMY’s Trivia…Today’s question: Who is hosting this year’s GRAMMY AWARDS?

WWTM-Kristy