Saturday, March 24, 2012

TOUCH, SMASH & 30 ROCK...all caught up! 3/24/12

-Between yesterday and today, I have caught up on everything I had in the DVR...oops, just remembered...HART OF DIXIE...didn't get to that one yet...oh well, maybe there will be a reason to post something tomorrow then...

-SMASH...since they brought in Michael Swift as the guy that Debra Messing is messing around with...sorry just had to...I had been hoping that he would swiftly exit...sorry just had to again...it's these Saturday morning posts...I don't know...anyway...I didn't like him...didn't like his looks, his voice...none of it and I definitely didn't like him with Jules...so I have no idea if it was planned all along or not but he is out...at least I think he is...They are firing him from the show...you know the show within the show and I think it's a good move all around.  What was amazing was the workshop performance of the play.  Even though there were some missteps, I thought that Ivy and the entire cast did a great job.  Really cool the way they went back and forth between reality and fantasy versions of the show.

-Now TOUCH...it's an incredible show.  It's hard to review really because all of the little story threads culminate in a cool way at the end of each episode...there was a true Jack Bauer moment in the second episode when Jack (I honestly can't think of him as any other name...well, I guess I can call him Kiefer) busts up a robbery, but other than that he just follows the kids clues and brings all of the people together who need to be brought together.  I tried to write it down, but it got to convoluted and there was one thing that didn't make sense...if the kid with the ashes who was asking the guard to let him into the stadium couldn't get in, how did the guy who wanted to give the ball back to the baseball player get in?

-There were two back to back episodes of 30 ROCK this week...the first one focused on the new Hazel character who I really can't stand so I don't have much to say about that ep, but the second episode was brilliant.  Jack decided to make a movie about his relationship with Avery, so he needed to cast someone to play himself...perfect choice...Billy Baldwin...so now you have Billy Baldwin (as actor Lance Drake Mandel) who looks just like Alec, trying to act just like Jack...which was hilarious since it was Billy acting like Alec.  Jenna sang on the JIMMY FALLON show, I am still a little mad at Jimmy for what he did to Joan Rivers, but it was cool to see him make a cameo.  Cynthia Nixon also had a guest appearance as Jack's former girlfriend Nancy...really good episode to submit to the Emmy committee.

If you haven't heard, Tori Spelling and husband Dean are expecting their 4th kid...well for Dean, he is expecting his 5th because he has a son from his first marriage...enough already guys...too many kids...plus all of those animals...it's just too much.  They are going to need to make some new friends who don't work, who can join the family to help and throw all of these parties.

Saturday Trivia Question:
Name the housekeeper/maid/butler for the following shows:

The Jeffersons
Family Affair
The Adams Family
Who's the Boss
Soap

Have a great weekend
WWTM-Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment