Thursday, March 15, 2012

WATCHING WAY TOO MUCH 3/15/12


The answer to Wednesday’s EASY trivia question: The two superstars that contributed to the highest rated NCAA game were, Larry Bird and Magic Johnson.
FIRST FIVES: Neil Strahl, Dan Donovan, Andrew Werts, Barry Goodman, & Todd Petrich

Tuesday’s Broadcast Top 5
NEW GIRL-FOX 2.7/5.6
NCIS-CBS 2.1/12.7
THE BIGGEST LOSER-NBC 2.0/6.3
NCIS LA-CBS 1.9/11.2
RAISING HOPE-FOX 1.8/4.2

Tuesday’s Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
FASHION STAR-NBC 57,121
THE RIVER-ABC 27,193
NCIS-CBS 26,677
NEW GIRL-FOX 23,181
COUGAR TOWN-ABC 20,719

Tuesday’s Cable Top 5
THE BIG BANG THEORY-TBS 1.5/3.3
TOSH.O-Comedy Central 1.3/2.3
THE GAME-BET 1.2/2.3
STORAGE WARS-A&E 1.1/3.1
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF THE OC-Bravo 1.0/2.1

Tuesday’s Cable Trendrr Top 5
NCAA-TRU-TV 68,706
DANCE MOMS-Lifetime 48,703
TOSH.O-Comedy Central 32,400
SWITCHED AT BIRTH-ABC FAMILY 25,784
THE GAME-BET 23904

-I was out late last night (ate at CATCH which was awesome, saw ONCE on Broadway which wasn’t) and didn’t get to watch much…the DVR’s are so packed it’s insane…I hope to catch up on a lot between today and tomorrow.  All I got to see was LIVE WITH KELLY and SURVIVOR.

-Hideous necklace alert…it’s baaaaack…I really thought it may have been gone for good, but no.  It’s a bummer too because, Michael Strahan was back as co-host and he looked great and honestly, Kelly’s outfit was decent…but the necklace just ruins the entire host chat for me.  Also a bummer…Jeremy Sisto, who I love in SUBURGATORY was dressed kind of shlumpy and was really kind of boring…just goes to show how important writers really are.  They have the ability to take a hot boring guy and make him hot and interesting, or hot and funny, or hot and stupid…sorry Jer, but you need to get a stylist and have your writers follow you around wherever you go.

-I don’t know why they disbanded the male/female tribes so early on SURVIVOR…They could have gone a few more weeks and then played around a bit with the tribes…I personally thought it was too soon.  Big question of the evening…how did they make those eggs with the paint inside?  I need to know.  Great new reward challenge where the team had to fill a bucket with water and carry the bucket to another bucket and fill that one first…the catch was…the bucket they were moving the water in had holes in it.  Pretty sure that is a new one…Colton was still super annoying but I think now it’s just too late for him…we all can’t stand him so we all just can’t wait to see how and when that happens. 

-I gave up LUCK on HBO after the 2nd episode, and apparently now even HBO has thrown in the towel.  They are saying that it was because of the situation with the horses as apparently 3 horses died on the set.  I also have to believe it could possibly be because the show stunk.  Shocking that it did…it had a great cast, great concept, but it was horrible.  I have to say…Jason Gedrick seems to have bad luck…every show he is in gets cancelled, I like him, but maybe producers should think twice when casting him…he has a bad mojo or something.

-The premiere dates are starting to roll in for some of the Summer programs…2 of my faves from last Summer, WEEDS & EPISODES, return to Showtime on 7/1.  I am trying to remember where we last left off with Nancy Botwin at the end of last season, but honestly I am stuck…I am sure it will come to me the moment I press send.  If you watched EPISODES, Matt LeBlanc plays himself in this one and at the end of the first season, his write/friend found out that he was sleeping with his wife which was quite the cliffhanger. 

-Nina Tassler has a pretty easy job in my opinion…or at least she does for next season.  CBS announced quite a few renewals yesterday…18 in total.  So I guess the upfront presentation only needs to be about 10 minutes this year right?  The following shows have been renewed for the 12/13 season.  I am personally happy about SURVIVOR and HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, but here are the other 16: THE BIG BANG THEORY, 2 BROKE GIRLS, MIKE & MOLLY, 2 ½ MEN, NCIS, NCIS LA, HAWAII 5-0, CRIMINAL MINDS, CSI, PERSON OF INTEREST, THE MENTALIST, BLUE BLOODS, THE GOOD WIFE, THE AMAZING RACE, 60 MINUTES & 48 HOURS MYSTERY

-Not sure why Dina Eastwood, Clint’s wife, signed on for a new reality show on E! Clint doesn’t seem to be that interesting at all to me, and we really don’t know too much about Dina and the kids that make them appear to be interesting, and if that didn’t seem not that interesting enough, the show also follows 6 members of a South African band that Dina manages???  I could be really off on this one, but it sounds terrible on paper. 

-Just an update for all of you CABLEVISION subscribers…HBO GO and MAX GO are now up and running…finally something good to say about Cablevision…

-Leah Remini is spouting her story to anyone who will listen and calling out Sharon Osbourne as the reason she and Holly Robinson Peete were fired from THE TALK.  I don’t think Sharon has that sort of power and authority on that show.  I thought it was Sara Gilbert’s show? So maybe Sara and Julie Chen are BFF and decided together?  I would have to think that Julie has to be in on it since she is married to Les Mooves…this could have been yet another conversation in the Moonves house…”honey…I think we need to fire Holly and Leah…you cool with that?”  “Can I get some other somewhat good-looking, somewhat intelligent, replacements for less money?”…”I am sure we can babe”…”sure Jules (That’s Les’s nickname for Julie---in my head of course) whatever you want as long as we stay number one with everyone on the planet who owns a TV and buys stuff…do it”.  “Thanks hon, I’ll go call Sara and tell her the good news”.  I think this is exactly what went down…

-Just a reminder…VAMPIRE DIARIES is back tonight for anyone not into MARCH MADNESS but totally into hot, shirtless vampires…and that would be me!

Thursday’s EASY March Madness Trivia Question: What was the last school to win back to back NCAA Championships?
Thursday’s HARD March Madness Trivia Question: What is the name of the coach who was known as the Wizard of Westwood?

WWTM-Kristy

Help a girl out…I am looking for some older WWTM’s to load into the blog archives.
If you have any of the following dates, please forward them to me.  Thanks
January 2011-10, 11, 24, 26
February 2011- 17th only
March 2011-4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 21, 24
April 2011-15th only
May 2011-23, 31
June 2011-7th
November 2011-30th

No comments:

Post a Comment