Tuesday, March 22, 2011

WATCHING WAY TOO MUCH 3/22/11

-A little housekeeping...I have heard from some readers that I need to remember to
provide the answers to my trivia questions, so here you go:
   The original Wonder Woman was played by LINDA CARTER (many people got this
right)
   The agency that Sidney Bristo worked for in ALIAS was called SD-6 (only a few
people got this one) I promise to make sure to provide the answers in the following
days report from here on in.


-Sunday night, the top 5 shows against A18-49 on broadcast TV were FAMILY GUY
with a 3.4, CELEBRITY APPRENTICE (CFF) with a 2.8, CSI MIAMI with a 2.7,
UNDERCOVER BOSS with a 2.7 and THE CLEVELAND SHOW with a 2.7.  FYI, SECRET
MILLIONAIRE (CFF) delivered a 2.4.  The picture is a bit different against total viewers,
CSI MIAMI had 11.5 million viewers, UNDERCOVER BOSS had 10.9 million, 60
MINUTES had 10.8 million AMAZING RACE had 10.6 and SECRET MILLIONAIRE had
10.1.  I finally got to watch CELEBRITY APPRENTICE last night...seriously Gary
Busey...ratings gold.  I should have written down some of his lines, because they were
classic.  If you aren't watching...set your DVR for next weekend and check it out.


-I don't watch DANCING WITH THE STARS, I kinda know what's going on because I
see the highlights on the news when I am making my lunch in the morning.  I am still
not going to watch, but DANIEL-SON kicked butt last night and to me, that's really all
that matters.  So today's trivia question is:  Who played Mr. Miyagi in the movie?  Okay
that one is probably too easy...Who played the girl that Daniel had a crush on in the
movie? I am trusting you all...NO CHEATING


-CHARLIE SHEEN UPDATE:  Charlie showed up last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live,
smooched Jimmy on the lips, gave out all sorts of stuff and left...Rumors are that Les
Moonves and CBS want him back on 2 1/2 Men, so maybe DEFEAT WILL NOT BE THE
OPTION and Charlie will come out of this WINNING.
If you haven't seen it yet check it out:
http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/03/22/charlie-sheen-jimmy-kimme/


-Tuesday's Tidbit
 There are 6 years of video uploaded to YouTube every day.  YouTube shows 150 years
of video per day on Facebook (KF)


- Univision matched its ratings from the previous week on Friday night at 1.7/6 among
A18-49.  Univision's Eva Luna was #1 at 8p with a 1.7/7 and FOX’s Kitchen Nightmares
sizzled in a not-too-distant second place at 1.6/6.  Univision held its top slot at 9p with
Triunfo del Amor at 1.8/6 while CBS' NCAA Championship game was #2 at 1.5/6.  By a
slim margin, CBS' continued NCAA Championship coverage won at 10p with a 1.6/6
and the second hour of Univision's Triunfo del Amor was a close second by posting a
1.6/5.


WWTM-KRISTY

No comments:

Post a Comment