Wednesday, May 23, 2012

JIMMY FALLON DID NOT SLEEP OVER LAST NIGHT...but he could have!


The answer to Tuesday's Trivia Question: Howie Mandel played Dr. Wayne Fiscus on St. Elsewhere.
FIRST FIVES: Shawn Chekmayan, John Amy, Jim Wall, Neil Strahl, & James Gabriele


Sunday's Cable Top 5
NBA PLAYOFFS-TNT 2.2/4.4
GAME OF THRONES (KF)-HBO 2.0/3.8
KEEPING UP KARDASHIANS-E! 1.5/2.8
AX MEN-History 1.4/3.4
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NJ (KF)-Bravo 1.3/2.3 

Monday's Broadcast Top 5
AMERICA'S GOT TALENT (CFF)-NBC 3.1/9.5
HOUSE-FOX 2.9/8.7
DANCING WITH THE STARS-ABC 2.8/16.4
THE BACHELORETTE-ABC 2.4/7.7
AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR-2.4/6.0

Monday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
HOUSE-FOX 206,003
THE BACHELORETTE-ABC 116,219
DANCING WITH THE STARS-ABC 112,020
ONE TREE HILL-CW 86,875
AMERICA'S GOT TALENT (CFF)-NBC 54,443

Monday's Cable Top 5
NBA PLAYOFFS-TNT 3.7/8.1
NBA PLAYOFFS-TNT 1.8/4.1
PAWN STARS-History 1.8/5.2
WWE-USA 1.5/4.1
AMERICAN PICKERS-History 1.3/4.6

Monday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
NBA PLAYOFFS-TNT 1,029,599
NBA PLAYOFFS-TNT 235,267
WWE-USA 144,452
BASKETBALL WIVES-VH1 94,625
NHL PLAYOFFS-NBC Sports 56,525



-I have no idea how to describe Kelly's dress from Tuesday's show and of course, LA Reid, her co-host looked great but honestly who cares...JIMMY FALLON was on as a guest!!! I can't believe I didn't know about this.  Sure it was a great surprise, but I have some connections...I could have figured out a way to get to LIVE WITH KELLY, pick up Jimmy and drive him directly to my house for our sleepover!  It would have been a perfect night for it...IDOL, AGT and GLEE...sure I would have had to stop off at Shop Rite for some snacks, but I could've pulled it off, I know I could have. Jimmy was on the show to promote his new CD called "Blow Your Pants Off" (see above...that's the real cover!) as well as the second book of Thank You notes. He's a busy guy...another reason to stop, smell the roses and SLEEP OVER!!!


-First time in a while that I've tuned in to IDOL, but there wasn't much on at 8pm last night, and we finished packing the camp trunks, so I had some time on my hands to check out the 2 finalists, Jessica Sanchez and Phillip Phillips. No question that both of them are pretty talented, but  Phil Phil got my vote. Jessica's definitely got some skills and it was pretty cool to hear her big voice come out of her super small body but she's not that original really. J-Lo bugs the you know what out of me, but I love Joan, I mean Steven and Randy is...Randy dawg.  


-Ben Stern, Howard's Dad took the AGT stage last night and spouted his signature "Don't be stupid ya moron" catch phrase to a talentless contestant. They should have kept him up there for the whole show...quite a few talentless people that could have also used Ben's great advice. I've been listening to Ben say these words for 24 years and it never gets old.  


-GLEE was a goodbye fest...pretty emotional actually.  SPOILER ALERT: 


Here is what we think we know about McKinley's graduating class:

Rachel's going to NYADA without Finn (he went the- if you love someone set them free route)

Finn's going to the Army (he broke up with Rachel)

Mike Chang is going to the Joffrey Ballet

Santana's going to NY to follow her dreams but she could possibly stay around since
Britney will be repeating 12th grade (are you surprised?  It's a wonder any of these people graduated...they never went to any class other than Glee club)
Puck...not sure 
Quinn is Yale bound
Mercedes got a record deal (on an indie label) in L.A.
Kurt didn't get into NYADA so...status unknown
BEST TV DAD award goes to Burt Hummel for performing Beyonce's "All The Single Ladies" as a graduation gift for his son. 

WORST TV DAD award goes to both of Rachel's Dads for NOT attending her High School Graduation. 
Gloria Estevez showed up for dinner at breadsticks with Santana but I didn't see her at Graduation either, but since I'm not positive she wasn't there, no WORST MOM award designation will be given out.

-SPOILER ALERT: Congrat's to Donald Driver for taking the silver ball and winning this season's DANCING WITH THE STARS.  I didn't watch, but according to Scott & Todd on WPLJ and many of my Facebook friends, this was a big upset. 

-I love Hulu, and haven't missed Netflix at all since dumping their butts last December.  I strongly recommend using it over the Summer to check out some of their new original series.  I for one am going to check out the Kevin Smith movie review show.  Check out this link for more info on what's coming to Hulu this Summer! If you see anything good, let me know!  
http://www.hulu.com/hulu-summer-series


-Yesterday, John Mayer's long awaited (by me anyway) album was finally released and I listened to it all day.  I love it, but it reminded me that John did a TV show way back in 2004 that my husband and I loved...it was HILARIOUS...I found it! The Internet rules!  It's in 2 parts in the links below and I really really think you should check it out...this show and the "Room for Squares" album are what made me fall for him years ago (don't judge me)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXUi93hbPq8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOJ1DV6Unro&feature=relmfu 


-Some good news (at least to me anyway) for SMASH fans...Frank, Michael Swift, Ellis and Dev...gone.  It's the right move...things will be better without them...trust me.


-Two DVR setting reminders...DANCE MOMS returns on 6/5 and 5 days later TRUE BLOOD season 5 premieres on 6/10.  I think you should watch them both on the same night...polar opposite theme night!

-It's always a good news/bad news thing when I hear that Jason Gedrick is joining the cast of a TV show.  I love a good Jason, but he never lasts long or the show never lasts long.  Gedrick is joining Dexter for the seventh season which premiere's 9/30.  If the Gedrick curse isn't broken, Dexter will definitely not be renewed for an 8th season.  


-Congrats to Hello Kitty lookalike, Giuliana Rancic, E! has renewed her contract through April 2015.  She is really a busy woman these days between all of her E! News duties and shows, her reality show on the Style network, her new primetime show,  her restaurant, and of course her impending motherhood.  Good Luck with all that GR sounds a bit much to me, but I'm sure with all of the dough your are bringing in, you can afford a lot of help!
Wednesday's Trivia Question: Why did Jerry and Newman hate each other so much on SEINFELD?  (I didn't know this one, but Jerry was on Andy Cohen's show and revealed this tidbit...let's see if you guys know)

WWTM-Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment