Friday, June 29, 2012

He's Baaaaack!

The answer to Thursday's Trivia Question: Don Grady played Robbie Douglas on MY THREE SONS and he was HOT at the time.
FIRST FIVES: Jim Wall, Bob Kaplan, Terry Berlin, Jamie Piro & Gerald Piscopo

Wednesday's Broadcast Top 5
AMERICA'S GOT TALENT NBC (CFF)-2.8/10.6
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE-FOX 2.1/5.7
US OLYMPIC TRIALS-NBC 1.9.7.0
CRIMINAL MINDS-CBS 1.4/6.5
MODERN FAMILY (CFF)-ABC 1.3/3.8

Wednesday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
SO YOU THINK YOU DANCE-FOX 120,860
AMERICA'S GOT TALENT (CFF)-NBC 42,997
US OLYMPIC TRIALS-29,823
DOGS IN THE CITY (CFF)-CBS 22,560
CRIMINAL MINDS-CBS 19,013

Wednesday's Cable Top 5
BIG BANG THEORY-TBS 
DALLAS (CFF)-TNT 1.1/4.0
ROYAL PAINS-USA 1.1/4.1
FAMILY GUY-TBS .9/1.8
AMERICAN DAD-Adult Swim .9/2.2

Wednesday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
EURO 2012 SOCCER-ESPN 1,482,185
ROYAL PAINS-USA 48,449
AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 PLATES-Bravo 43,212
DALLAS (CFF)-TNT 42,189
FUTURAMA-36,229

-Seriously, who in the world is Kelly's stylist?  Whoever you are...you make me NUTS!  On Thursday's LIVE WITH KELLY episode she wore the hideous Thomas Binns necklace and a blue dress that didn't fit.  Too big, too long and not to be rude Kelly, because I do love you, but when you don't have um, you shouldn't wear anything that attempts to flaunt them if you know what I mean. Channing Tatum was on the show promoting his new stripper pic "Magic Mike" and Michael Strahan figured it was a great opportunity to lock up the co-host gig with this performance...check it out!  Gelman...hire this man!
http://bcove.me/g0sxg3tr

-I enjoyed Charlie Sheen's new FX show ANGER MANAGEMENT, there...I said it. Is it the greatest thing since hot chocolate on stick? No, but during a time when there really isn't much to choose from, I found the show fun to watch.  It seems that Charlie can only play characters named Charlie for some reason.  I guess his parents really picked the right name for him since nobody else can come up with another name that would suit him better. Charlie plays an ex-baseball player who is now an anger therapist.  Shawnee Smith plays his ex-wife on the show.  I haven't seen her in a while and I think she is sort of related to me somehow (my cousin reads this blog...am I related to her Dani?) but that aside, she looks really good.  Charlie has a daughter who has OCD which is always kind of fun.  He also has a "friend/therapist with benefits" in Selma Blair.  I saw Charlie on Jimmy Fallon the other day and while he wasn't completely out of his mind, he wasn't "normal" either which proved to me that the guy can actually act.  Sure...I'd watch the show again.


-I will remind you guys as the season gets closer, but FYI, the NFL is pushing back the 4:15 football games to start at 4:25 in order to provide more value to FOX and CBS. This is good for NY Football fans who flip from the Giants to the Jets, but it's really going to screw up a lot of people who watch FOX and CBS primetime shows on Sunday nights...but no worries, I'll make sure you GOOD WIFE fans are covered when the season gets under way.  


CW Premiere dates:
10/2 HART OF DIXIES (Oy I can't believe how long I have to wait to find out if Zoe picks Wade or George)
10/3 SUPERNATURAL
10/8 90210 & GOSSIP GIRL
10/10 ARROW
10/11 VAMPIRE DIARIES & BEAUTY AND THE BEAST (I miss Damon, Stefan and Elena NOW, what will I do come September?)
10/16 EMILY OWENS MD
10/19 NIKITA


-The Ann Curry TODAY SHOW drama culminated yesterday as Ann tearfully said goodbye to the audience. Ann begins her new role as an NBC News National and International correspondent immediately.  Lots of names being thrown around as Ann's replacement but so far no official announcement on that front has been made.  


--Don't forget to check out the final season premiere of WEEDS and the second season premiere of EPISODES on Showtime this Sunday night.  


Friday's Trivia Question: Charlie Sheen's name on his new show is Charlie Goodson (ironic right?) what was his full name on 2 1/2 MEN? 


WWTM-Kristy
http://watchingwaytoomuch.com
kristy@watchingwaytoomuch.com
kristy.carruba@verizonwirless.com

No comments:

Post a Comment