Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WATCHING WAY TOO MUCH -Not so much right now













The answer to Tuesday's Trivia Question: Cliff Huxtable was Sandra, Denise, Theo, Vanessa and Rudy's Dad

FIRST FIVES: Bobby Aguilera, Tara Dowling Barbara Boody, Jim Wall & Neil Moffatt

Sunday's Cable Top 5
TRUE BLOOD-HBO 2.6/4.4
FALLING SKIES-TNT 1.5/4.4
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NJ (KF)-Bravo 1.3/2.6
KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS-E! 1.2/2.5
PAWN STARS-History 1.0/2.8

Monday's Broadcast Top 5
AMERICA'S GOT TALENT (CFF)-NBC  2.8/11.1
HELLS KITCHEN-FOX 2.5/5.5
THE BACHELORETTE-ABC 2.3/6.9
MASTERCHEF-FOX 2.3/5.4
AMERICAN NINJA-NBC 2.0/5.7

Monday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
BACHELORETTE-ABC 135,537
MASTERCHEF-FOX 44,027
THE BIG BANG THEORY-CBS 38,632
THE GLASS HOUSE-ABC 31,909
AMERICA'S GOT TALENT (CFF)-NBC 25,053

Monday's Cable Top 5
PAWN STARS-History 2.0/5.8
WWE-USA 1.8/4.9
AMERICAN PICKERS-History 1.4/4.6
LOVE & HIP HOP ATLANTA-VH1 1.1/1.9
SINGLE LADIES 2-VH1 1.0/1.8

Monday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
LOVE & HIP HOP-VH1 429,245
EURO 2012 SOCCER-ESPN 260,247
TEEN WOLF-MTV 213,700
EURO 2012 SOCCER-ESPN2 210,209
WWE-USA 159,617


 
-Nick Lachey was back on LIVE WITH KELLY.  He looked good. I had seen Kelly's dress before.  Good to know she recycles I guess, even if it is ugly you could wear it more than once.  Have we ever discussed Kelly's use of the word "literally".  She uses it at least 1 or 2 times everyday and I am pretty sure she has never used it correctly.  It normally doesn't bother me at all, but for some reason, I started yelling at her yesterday for her abuse of the word.  Wish I was Facebook friends with her.  I do follow her on Twitter, but I'm never sure who really tweets these days.  

-Shannon Tweed Simmons is still obsessed with adopting a baby on GENE SIMMONS FAMILY JEWELS even though all 3 of her family members are dead set against it.  Her sister offered her an egg she had in storage and then took the offer back...Indian Giver. That would have been weird anyway, Shannon would have really been just raising her own niece.  So to alleviate the stress and distract Shannon, Gene offered her a trip to anywhere in the world and Shannon chose Africa, which seems amazing.  Of course she did tie it in to a side trip to see African children they sponsor and who are in need. Ya gotta give Shannon credit, she is persistent.  Now that her daughter is auditioning for X FACTOR maybe that will be another good distraction.  Lets hope Sophie makes it, that could distract her until Xmas if she goes far enough.

-I fell asleep before the Heat game even started.  I did see the Skype Scavenger Hunt on the pre-recorded JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE NBA SPECIAL though.  It was a tie between Rajon Rondo and Tyson Chandler.  I love that Skype Scavenger Hunt. If I could figure out how to do a split screen, I'd do it with my Facebook friends.  

- NBC's new Fall show, STARS EARN STRIPES revealed the cast of participants yesterday:  Laila Ali, Dean Cain, Terry Crews, Nick Lachey, Todd Palin, Picabo Street, Dolvett Quince and Eve Torres.  I wasn't really sure if I would tune in to this one, and now that the "stars" have been divulged, I am pretty sure I won't be...well...maybe I'll check it out, I do love Nick Lachey, but really couldn't care less about any of the others on the list.

-WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE was back on Sunday after a brief hiatus for Andy Cohen to go on his book tour.  (I read it...really good, fun read BTW).  The show featured Theresa and Joe Giudice (pronounce it any way you want...they do) and delivered 1.7 million viewers and a 1.0 RA18-49.  Look out Howard Stern, Andy is like the Prince of All Media.  First Bravo, then best selling book, Late night talk show host and I believe he is heading to Sirius for a show as well.  Maybe I should say look out Ryan Seacrest too!  

-I read yesterday that Ray Romano is going to have a story arc on PARENTHOOD and complicate Sarah's relationship with Mark.  I do like Ray Romano, but I really want Sarah and Mark to work out.  Do they have to keep messing with these two?  Really?

-Is this the only area where Apple is losing revenue share?
Top 5 US Online Movie Services, by Revenue Share, 2009-2011 (% of total)

-Wednesday's Trivia Question: Adam, Sarah, Crosby & Julia name their Dad!   

WWTM-Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment