Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Yolanda Foster, Brandi Glanville and a song you can't stop listening to...that's all I got today

DON'T FORGET TO WATCH THE REPLAY OF THE JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE SHOW TONIGHT AT 10PM. YOU'LL THANK ME IN THE MORNING!

The answer to Monday's Trivia Question:  The first Super Bowl was held in Los Angeles.

FIRST FIVE: Mike Pierro, Bill McLaughlin, Alex Nagler, Crystal Kyler & Bobby Aguilera
Honorable Mention: Monica Caraffa

Friday's Cable Top 5
Gold Rush-Discovery 1.7/4.5
Bering Sea Gold-1.2/2.8
American Dad-Adult Swim .9/2.1
WWE Friday Night Smackdown-Syfy .9/3.0
FX Movie-FX .9/1.0

Sunday's Broadcast Top 5
Pro Bowl-NBC 3.3/9.8
Pro Bowl Pre-Show-NBC 3.0/10.2
Family Guy-FOX 2.8/5.5
The Simpsons-FOX 2.4/5.3
American Dad-FOX 2.1/4.1

Sunday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
The Simpsons-FOX 118,672
Family Guy-FOX 73,981
Downton Abbey-PBS 66,857 (This should have been bigger, it was an insane episode!)
The Good Wife-CBS 47,419
American Dad-FOX 30,937

Sunday's Cable Top 5
NA

Sunday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
Screen Actors Guild Awards-TNT/TBS 508,105
The Real Housewives of Atlanta-Bravo 112,185
NHL Hockey-NBC Sports 49,558
The UNCF: An Evening of Stars-BET 47,109
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo-TLC 44,019

Top 5 DVRed Shows for the week of  1/7/13-1/13/13
Modern Family-ABC from a 4.7 to a 7.0
The Big Bang Theory-CBS from a 6.4 to a 8.3
Grey's Anatomy-ABC from a 3.2 to a 4.8
New Girl-FOX from a 2.0 to a 3.5
Elementary-CBS from a 2.4 to a 3.8

I didn't watch much of anything last night...My husband and I wanted to watch Dallas together, so it's in the DVR.  I became obsessed with a song I heard on GIRLS and then in a Dr. Pepper commercial and couldn't stop playing it.  Here's the song...I bet it's in your head all day now.
Yolanda had Suzanne Somers over for lunch on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Kyle was excited to be slurping salads with Chrissie Snow, but Lisa had no idea who Chrissie Snow was. I found that hilarious, but maybe they didn't have Three's Company in England.  Suzanne travels with a pretty large bag of vitamins wherever she goes. Apparently if you take these vitamins and eat right, you will live to be 110 years old and look as good as Suzanne Somers does at 66. Brandi invited everyone to Vegas to learn how to pole dance.  She seemed extremely comfortable on the pole,  even with the most annoying teacher screaming like a freak the entire time.  I have to think that Eddie Ciprian is kicking himself these days.  LeAnn or Brandi...I choose Brandi.  Kyle threw a mini dinner party for her daughters 6th grade graduation. Adrienne and Paul showed up for 3 bites and then left, I guess that's what they call dinner.  So they missed all the loving, touching family moments that could have saved their marriage.  Of course, nobody from Kyle's family was there for any of the family moments, Kathy broke a tooth and Kim's son was sick, but then the editors cut to her hanging pics with her "houseman" now and shopping for a new nose, that in my opinion, she doesn't need. If she was going to do anything, I'd say her neck and her eyebrow crinkle could use some work.  Just sayin.  Yolanda still bugs the crap out of me and intrigues me all at the same time. She's cooking and treating her man like a king and it all just seems so contrived but it's a reality I show, nothing's really real is it?

News & Information:

-5.2 million people watched the SAG Awards on Sunday night, 2.1million A18-49 which was up 5% versus last years broadcast.  I'm sure TNT and TBS were happy about that, especially since they just renewed their deal to have the show for 3 more years.

-I want to thank my "source" for providing me with the answer to Sunday nights mystery of what everyone was eating at the SAG awards.  My reporter on the ground said that there was "unintentionally" raw steak with fingerling potatoes, some sort of raw salmon salad, pickled fruit and a piece of crostini.  It's no wonder none of it got eaten. Sounds gross to me!

-We all know that the Super Bowl is always the highest rated broadcast of the year, but did you know that NFL games account for 55% of the most watched TV shows since September 2010? Fall 2010 was the NFL's most viewed season reaching a total of 207 million fans on television with all five of the NFL's partners.  Since September 1, 2010, NFL games have accounted for the majority of televisions most watched shows including:
  • 55% of all TV shows averaging 20 million viewers
  • 70% of all TV shows averaging 30 million viewers
  • 92% of all TV shows averaging 40 million viewers
  • From 9/1/10-1/27/13 NFL games accounted for 135 of the 247 TV shows reaching at least 20 million average viewers
  • American Idol was next with 39 of the 247 TV shows reaching 20 million average viewers, followed by the London Olympics.
-Most of you know this is a Kardashian free blog but I have to vent about something...KRIS JENNER is getting a talk show? OMG why??? She's famous for being the mother of a girl who did a sex tape.  COME ON AMERICA! What is wrong with all of you???

-I'm not a huge news person, but I have always liked Chris Cuomo. Now he's leaving ABC and 20/20 to go to CNN and host their new morning show. I'm bummed about that, but I am happy for CNN. It's a good hire if you ask me!

Tuesday's Trivia Question: What team recorded the rap song, "Super Bowl Shuffle" and then won the Super Bowl?

WWTM-Kristy

kristy@watchingwaytoomuch.com
kristy.carruba@watchingwaytoomuch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment