Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WATCHING NOT SO MUCH THESE DAYS

The answer to Tuesday's Gay Pride Day Trivia Question: Jack McPhee and his crush, Ethan on DAWSON'S CREEK were the very first male couple to kiss on primetime television in 2000.
FIRST THREE:  Anna Fertel, Karen Hadley & Daniel Block

Sunday's Cable Top 5
TRUE BLOOD-HBO 2.6/4.6
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NJ (KF)-Bravo 1.4/2.8
KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS-E! 1.3/2.4
FALLING SKIES-TNT 1.3/3.8
GOOD LUCK CHARLIE-Disney 1.2/7.4

Monday's Broadcast Top 5
AMERICA'S GOT TALENT (CFF)-3.0/8.0
HELL'S KITCHEN-FOX 2.3/7.0
THE BACHELORETTE-ABC 2.2.7.0
MASTERCHEF-FOX 2.2/6.0
AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR-NBC 2.0/5.0

Monday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
THE BACHELORETTE-ABC 128,182
THE GLASS HOUSE-ABC 46,003
MASTERCHEF-FOX 42,505
US OLYMPIC TRIALS-NBC 37,125
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER (CFF)-CBS 27,296

Monday's Cable Top 5
PAWN STARS-History 1.9/5.6
WWE-USA 1.6/4.6
LOVE & HIP HOP ATLANTA-VH1 1.6/2.8
AMERICAN PICKERS-History 1.5/4.7
SINGLE LADIES 2-VH1 1.3/2.3

Monday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
LOVE & HIP HOP ATLANTA-VH1 322,685
TEEN WOLF-MTV 231,383
WWE-USA 186,954
PAWN STARS-History 43,399 
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NYC-Bravo 35,889



-Keep in mind that Kelly Ripa was wearing 8-12 inch heels in this picture! Chris Bosh was a guest and Tyler Perry co-hosted on LIVE WITH KELLY yesterday.  Kelly pretty much lost it when Tyler called Oprah from his cell phone and left a message to call them back...I was following Kelly on Twitter all day and so far..no call.  Tyler had apparently just hosted Oprah and Gayle at his home in the Bahamas and that sent Kelly over the edge for pretty much the entire show.  Has Kelly forgotten that her husband, the super hot Mark Consuelos, worked for Oprah for a year?  I'm betting that O called Mark at least once then.  It was a little over the top for me, Kel...just sayin.

-AMERICA'S GOT TALENT was tough last night.  Each group category performed and then were told their fate at the end of the show.  I wouldn't say these were two of my favorite moments, but they were the two that resonated with me from last night.  First was Frank the comedienne who bombed...I was nauseous for him...he was just terrible.  The last performer to find out his fate was the Marilyn Manson kid, Andrew De Leon, who unfortunately didn't make it.  The good news is that before the judges ever knew that Tim Poe, the fake stuttering soldier, was fake, they gave him the boot.  Based on talent alone, he didn't make it...so justice was served there.


-I've always been a Tori Spelling fan, so I had to check out her new show on TLC, CRAFT WARS.  It was pretty much CUPCAKE WARS but instead of making cupcakes, the contestants made gym bags out of athletic equipment and clubhouses out of school supplies.  I am SO not crafty, and while I was impressed with the contestants final results.  I did the exact same thing that I do when I watch CUPCAKE WARS...I fast forwarded to the big reveal and the judging.  The thing that makes no sense about CRAFT WARS is that crafter (are they called that?) or crafty people, rarely have so little time to create their masterpieces in real life, so I'm not sure how fair this type of competition really is.  Cupcakes can be made quickly anyway...so I get the time component on that show.  Anyway, Tori was okay as host...a bit too critical and serious, we like her more like she is on her reality show.  I didn't give it the season pass award... sorry Donna Martin...not this time.


-I also caught up on REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NJ yesterday.  The only big news that could be "fun" to watch,  is that Teresa and her bro have both agreed to go to therapy, which will keep me watching.  He of course thinks the therapist will tell his sister that everything is all her fault, and she of course thinks the therapist will tell her brother that everything is all his fault.  My feeling...it's all Joe Giudice's fault. Let's see how many years of therapy it takes for them to figure that one out.

-I am pretty sure that for my entire life, GENERAL HOSPITAL has been on at 3pm, after ONE LIFE TO LIVE and before EDGE OF NIGHT (that was even before OPRAH). Starting in September, GH will air at 2pm...hopefully for all of you, or should I say, any of you that still DVR it...you have a season pass won't miss an episode, but if not, don't forget to change the time at the end of the Summer to 2pm.

-ROOKIE BLUE, another cop show I don't watch, has already been renewed by ABC for another Summer season. Just thought you'd want to know.

-Kristen Chenoweth just seems to go from show to show doesn't she?  Her agent should get a bonus for getting her so many gigs. (Although that is their job, so maybe the 10% is plenty) GCB didn't work out, and she already has another job over on THE GOOD WIFE in the Fall. 

-Michael Imperioli mainly of Sopranos fame, will be narrating a two hour special on the History channel for all you Godfather fans.  The show premiere's July 24th at 9pm and looks at how 
THE GODFATHER and its two sequels changed Hollywood, transformed how the public thought about the Mob, and even how it influenced real-life organized crime.   I like anything mafia oriented, so I will be checking this one out.

-Wednesday's Trivia Question: Can you name all 4 of the original GOLDEN GIRLS?  (Their character names)

WWTM-Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I can't believe I didn't get the Dawson's Creek trivia question correct. Now that I'm seeing the answer, I'm remembering all the hullabaloo when the episode was coming up.

    ReplyDelete