Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's 12/12/12, the 5th night of Hanukah, and the 3 day of Homeland Trivia!

HOLIDAY TRIVIA CONTEST: For the entire month of December (yes...yesterday is included) I will be keeping track of ALL correct trivia answer submissions.  A prize will be given to the top 3 people who submit the most correct answers REGARDLESS of whether they make top 5 or not.  So if you submit a correct answer 28th for the day it still counts!  So send in your answer by 8pm every day to be counted! 


The answer to Tuesday's Trivia Question: Abu Nazir's son's name was Isa.
FIRST FIVES: James Gabriele, Millie Gerstein, Justin Jones, Megan Quirk & Mary Eustace
Honorable Mention: Dani Jackel

Sunday's Cable Top 5
Real Housewives of Atlanta-Bravo 1.5/3.2
Dexter-Showtime 1.3/2.5
ABC Family Movie-ABC Family 1.1/3.1
Ax Men-History 1.1/2.7
Shah's of Sunset-Bravo 1.0/2.1

Monday's Broadcast Top 5
2 Broke Girls-CBS 4.0/11.7
The Voice-3.8/12.1
How I Met Your Mother-3.3/9.0
Hawaii 5-0-CBS 2.7/10.3
Take it All-NBC 2.2/7.2

Monday's Broadcast Trendrr Top 5
American Country Awards-FOX 206,872
The Voice-NBC 188,852
Michael Buble-NBC 110,675
Gossip Girl-CW 107,790
How I Met Your Mother-CBS 60,974

Monday's Cable Top 5 
Monday Night Football-ESPN 5.5/14.4
Teen Mom-MTV 1.4/2.3
WWE-USA 1.3/3.7
Basketball Wives-VH1 1.2/2.2
Pawn Stars-History 1.2/3.6

Monday's Cable Trendrr Top 5
Monday Night Football-ESPN 833,646
WWE-USA 157,001
Basketball Wives-VH1 145,844
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills-Bravo 42,105
Teen Mom -MTV 33,263

A lot happened on last nights Hart of Dixie...a lot.  I will try to give it to you quick and simple.
Zoe's Mom was in town and she didn't want her to find out about her relationship with Wade but of course her Mom did find out from Wade's drunk Dad who wanted to play Santa since Zoey gave the real Santa guy the day off.  Wade freaked out and confronted his drunk Daddy and revealed all sorts of stuff about his Mom dying.  Zoey heard him and had a huge light bulb moment and told Wade she wanted to give it another shot.  He kissed her good, swept her off her feet and they went to do what you think.  On a side note...I loved Zoe's outfit but felt she was WAY over dressed for daytime, downtown Bluebell.  (I couldn't find a photo of her outfit, so I opted for Wade with no shirt. The default works for me.)Brick and Wanda thought George was proposing to Tanzy because they found an engagement ring in the costume he was wearing for the live manger scene.  Of course it wasn't George's ring, but Wanda told Tanzy, she freaked out and broke up with George.  Brick told George he was nuts and George told Brick it's not his ring, then told Tanzy and they got back together.  The ring belonged to the Mayor who was planning on asking Ruby to marry him, but when Lemon found out she told Ruby that Lavon had loved her too, so Ruby dumped Lavon and is finally leaving Bluebell for real this time.  I think that's the big stuff...

On The Voice, Adam shaved his beard but still looked super hot in his suit. CeeLo was wearing some sort of a Pucci/Huckapoo type thing. It would actually look really cute as a dress. I knew it was too good to be true, Drooptina was looking pretty good for a while and then she put these pink stripes in her bangs, added an alphabet shirt and some crazy eye makeup...I think she was channelling a candy cane type of thing and it looked ridiculous. Blake is Blake...always handsome.
Terry, Nick and Cassadee will be going to the finals...not Trevin.  Shocking...I know.  I really thought Cassadee would be the one to go this week.  There were also some performances in between all th suspense. Terry and Cassadee sang Of Monsters and Men's "Little Talks".  Ex-contestant, Juliet Simms sang her new song "Wild Child" which was a pretty cool performance of a pretty cool song. Another former contestant, country singer Ray Lynn sang her new song "Boyfriend" but it was way too twangy for my taste.  Then, Chris Mann sang his new song "Roads" not my thing at all, but the boy can sing. Favorite part of the night...another Voice confessional, this time the question was, which judge would you take on a deserted island?  Blake seemed to be the big winner. On a sorta cool note, The Voice's finalists are all kicking butt on the Itunes singles chart.

Take it All night number 2.  The three final prizes were a BBQ Dining Boat, 2013 Mercedes Boxter Convertible, 3.5 carat Ruby and Diamond RIng...which one would you think cost the most...wrong...the BBQ/dining boat.  Bummer though, the two finalists got NOTHING...greedy liars! So stressful and so juicy at the same time.  According to Howie...tonight's prizes and tonight's contestants are even better than last nights.

I have no idea when I started to cry during Parenthood and when I stopped.  I think I stopped when Andy Cohen asked Bethenny about her boobs on Watch What Happens Live.  OMG people.  While it was a VERY heavy and VERY stressful episode it was also amazing, magical, heart wrenching, and heart warming episode all at the same time.  Of course Adam watching Kristina's video just killed me...laid me out for the count.  Zeke's "Santa is real" story...bawling.  Ryan and Amber screaming in the parking lot...tears.  Crosby dealing with Nora and Max...brutal. The amazing Amber breaking up with Ryan because she didn't want history to repeat itself just proved how smart and amazing she is.  But...when the Braverman's went to see Kristina in the hospital on Christmas morning with Melissa Etheridge singing in the background and Hattie coming home...I just couldn't take it.

NEWS & INFORMATION:

*Sounds like a winner to me...TLC announced a new reality show starring Pete Rose and his fiancee, Playboy model Kianna.  I love the title:  Hits & Mrs. The show premieres on 1/14 for 6 episodes and follows the couple as they plan their wedding and begin life as a blended family.  It's Pete's 3rd wedding and Kianna's 2nd.  I'm intrigued. 

*I'm sure by now all of you have seen the photos, read the tweets and wondered why I haven't said anything about one of my favorite couples, The T's, Ice and Coco.  I guess, first and foremost, I was in denial, but also, this blog is not really a gossip blog so I wasn't sure how to handle it.  Here's what I will say.  I love Ice and Coco and I think they really do love each other. Coco made a mistake, Ice was pissed, Coco apologized and I really do believe she loves Ice. People make mistakes and I'm rooting for Ice and Coco to get through what hopefully is just a bump in their long road together.  

*Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees were announced yesterday and finally Rush will be inducted.  While I'm not the hugest Rush fan, they are one of my husbands all time favorites so he'll be watching the ceremony in April or May when it airs.  Also being inducted, Randy Newman, Donna Summer, Heart and Public Enemy.

*I know a lot of you guys love Seinfeld as much as I do.  If you are on Twitter, I strongly recommend you follow @SeinfeldToday.  Whoever is doing the tweeting is hilarious.  He tweets episode recaps as if Seinfeld were still on the air today.  HILARIOUS!

*Tonight is the 12-12-12 Concert for Sandy Relief Live from Madison Square Garden.  You can view it a ton of ways but here's a list:  WNET: THIRTEEN, WLIW21 and NJTV.  AMC, AXS TV, BIO, Bloomberg, Cooking Channel, Destination America, Discovery Fit & Health, ENCORE, EPIX, FX Movie Channel, FEARnet, Fuse, G4, HBO, HBO Latino, IFC, ION Television, Lifetime Real Women, Live Well Network, Military History, MSG Plus, MUNDOFOX, Palladia, PlumTV, SHOWTIME 2, Smithsonian Channel, Sundance Channel, VH1 Classic, WE tv, WLNY, WPSG/The CW Philly and Wealth TV.  The concert will additionally be broadcast on Clear Channel Media and Entertainment's radio stations across the country as all well as a slew of live streams.  For more information on the 12-12-12 concert and to check where to watch or listen to the concert, visit: www.121212concert.org

NOTE: Lots of updates to the Premiere's and Finale's list last night.  I will continue to keep it updated as I receive dates.

Wednesday's Trivia Question: What is Carrie's sister's name on Homeland?

No comments:

Post a Comment